• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to Canada (QC)

Heywood

Hard-core CEG'er
Hi all, Just moved to Montreal from Cali, and brought my 3l SVT up with me. Its having a tough time in the winter weather (worried my side skirts will be gone by the spring) but its hanging in there.

Come spring I am going to need to replace the clutch, so was wondering if you guys have any good parts sources. I will probably go with stock SVT clutch since my stage 3 spec lasted all of about 3k miles before giving me trouble. Do the usual CEG distributors ship up here (teamfordparts, tousley ford)?

Heywood

CK - I opened an office for the company I work for (civil engineering). I have been up here just about full time since 2009 for a project anyway and I was a transplant to Cali from Australia to begin with, so it wasn't too big a deal to pick up again. I do miss the surf though.

et merci Alex

Welcome to Canada!
I from the West side, where we normally get dumped with snow and the side skirts are pretty tough, of the 3 svts ive owned they have all underwent harsh winters, so your good montreal doesnt normally get heavy snow but seems that way this last past week. LoL welcome EH

Just to bring this back on topic, where do you guys order parts from? Just the local ford dealerships?

Just to bring this back on topic, where do you guys order parts from? Just the local ford dealerships?

What parts you lookjng for? Stock stuff from Dealer or a few guyd on here get discount OEM parts but then you pay for shipping, its probably close to the same price. Aftermarket stuff is harder, CTA Motorsports is in Toronto, they can get some stuff..or source the parts on here. That's basically what I've done if I haven't found it locally (general parts)

Back