• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

july 31st large car show in niaara falls area CANAL DAYS

ya its a good show out doors and a great mix of cars, my contour wont be there in the show, next year it will once i paint it all this winter! and find all the •••• i wanna do to it i got to many damn cars

teebs where you from?
cktour is that you selling all the contour parts on kijji? if so how is the front bumper? mines has some work done at one point by some butchers and i am not gonna bother trying to make it look good for the pain i wanna do to it

cktour is that you selling all the contour parts on kijji? if so how is the front bumper? mines has some work done at one point by some butchers and i am not gonna bother trying to make it look good for the pain i wanna do to it

Yeah its my stuff. The front bumper needs to be repainted for sure and has a crack near the foglight. But I'm asking $80, saves whoever buys it some cash to make it all nice.

sean i am headed out for vaction in the next few days wont be back for two weeks if ya still got it when i get back ill come have a look

teebs, i live in gasline actually right on highway 3,im in for erie once a week or so gotta cruise the parkway on the weekends lol

Need to get some more wrench time in before I have a cruise worthy vehicle. lol

My black ATX Cougar has been under my ownership for over 5 years now. First car I bought... She's seen better days, but it runs too good to get rid of. And I need a car for the winter anyways, too much work into the 3L to let it rot out on me.

No problem dude, just shoot me a message when you return.

Teebs, with the amount of work still needed to be done on my SVT vs your Cougar, if my SVT makes it there then the Cougar better be there too :p

Order a NPG tune now and you will have it :p and I also need an etest. Sooo no excuses there! Lol

There is excuses though! My tune must be PERFECT if I have any hope of passing an e-test. You have the option of testing as a hotrod or getting a conditional pass. I have neither. :(

Well to get a "perfect" tune will be a longshot lol..a NPG tune would work, or maybe talk to Blackcoog and see how he tunes all his 3L cars/swaps he does. You shouldn't have a problem passing, and if you don't think you will, just get a fake one. Easy solution haha, plus you have a lot of time before this show. My time is slowly getting less and less each day considering my motors not even in my bay yet :eek:

been on vactation for a week but back to ••••ty reality this week ill make a run over to my guy and see what he says, but i cant see that the hot rod option negates year and runs on the engine we just did one on my brothers 99 stang

lol yeah it wont be there unfortunately....still need to install my rad, support, run all my coolant lines, change out the pass cv axle which i havent gotten yet, as well as do an oil change, top all fluids, bleed the clutch, get my tuner lugs to install my rims, install my cougar wheel, install my tinted a6 markers, and my trunk is still in primer at the bodyshop... lol

not to mention make sure it will start + run when i get it all done :laugh:

Back