• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dyno tune wtb tuner

cougarboy91

New CEG'er
hey everyone i did a svt contour swap on my 99 cougar...i got svt ecu in the car just the car is running rich..the engine was rebuilt and it has port and polish heads...headers...2.5' exhaust i wana get a tune for a bit more power and change rev limiter and stuff like that to make it run normal...any help appreichated

thanks.
anthony

It shouldn't have any problems running ? If its just a straight swap...no one really does tunes but you can check Nautilus perhaps for one. Then you will need an Xcal to upload it to your car.

It shouldn't have any problems running ? If its just a straight swap...no one really does tunes but you can check Nautilus perhaps for one. Then you will need an Xcal to upload it to your car.

Actually from what I've heard, I'd stick with getting an Xcal and go to get a dyno tune by an SCT dealer/tuner.

Yeah I agree with that. Once my SVT is done, ill eventually end up taking it to be "fine tuned" on a dyno. But I am happy to have a base tune already that's very good.

Back