• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlantic Canada

Danno-23

CEG'er
Owner of a 2000 Black and Tan, in Halifax
Looking for any CSVT, or tastefully modded Contour owners in the Atlantic Canada region who want to do some driving, or rip the Cabot Trail.
I will be absolutely surprised if anyone owns a Contour SVT out this way.
Give me a shout!

Last edited:
What did you think? Askmen says its "The second best driving road in Canada". A pretty reasonable accomplishment.
Ive been the driver / passenger of the Cabot Trail in a G6 GT, Mazdaspeed3, a Ford Fusion SEL V6, and some other cars that don't matter. The fusion definitely had the best soundtrack, but the Speed3 made the best rollercoaster ride. Can't wait to put the CSVT through its paces.

I actually store my CSVT just outside of Moncton at my fathers place...cheap heated storage and an excuse to drive back home ;)

Theres a 1999 Black & Tan for sale in Halifax with 120'000 Kms on it. Youll find it on kijiji. "All it needs" apparently is some welding done to the floor where it rusted out, and some rear brake work.
Take a guess. Only $650 asking. Engine and Trans are worth that at 120000 kms if they work good.

If you're ever headed to NS let me know! Where abouts in NFLD. I'm gonna try to get to the George St festival this year

Anyone out in NB (Moncton area)? I'm out here for a week and a bit, putting the svt back together after a long winter indoors. Plus new NPG brake kit!

Any atlantic canadians out here?
Doing a "motoring holiday" this weekend, with a car lineup along with my SVT Contour, a BMW 330, BMW 328, two Mazdaspeed 3s, 3.7L Mustang, WRX, and probably a couple sportbikes.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Back