• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any Columbus Ohio Ceg'ers?

Right here.

The only other CEG'rs I know of in town are Not Brian and Rollinstylee. There might be a few more that I'm forgetting.

You need to come out to autocross with United Ford Owners this summer. I think their season usually starts in May, but they haven't released their schedule yet. We race at Columbus Motor Speedway, one Sunday a month from May - October.

Oh wow that sounds awesome! Granted my svt needs some suspension work before I take it to the track. Previous owner replaced front struts with Monroe struts but he gave me the svt struts going to put them on this weekend I think. I work at Acura Columbus so have access to tools and lifts lol. Need to do some cosmetic stuff to but other than that she is a great car! Nice meeting you and definitely have to meet up!

Cool, man. I just sold my winter beater last week, so I'm driving the Roush exclusively now until Mustang season comes around. Then it goes into storage much of the summer, except for autocross weekends, LOL.

What part of town are you in? I live around Hilliard and work in Grandview Heights.

Back