• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Unofficial" Dave and Busters thread, 2-4-07!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Well its about a month away and judging by the other post it looks like people are looking forward to this meet, so lets get things rollin' here. Post some pics from previous meets, like the ones of everyones frozen slushed front ends/headlights, dinner table shots, parking lot shots, etc. Usually we start showing up around 11:30 a.m., especially myself because I'm not to far away from there now. I'd like to see another good turnout for this and maybe some of those who haven't been there before or haven't been to this in while. I believe this our 5th annual:cool:

One thing to remember that its not important to bring you baby out of storage for this meet, although if the weather permits it would be nice! It looks like Hector will make his annual pilgrimage to Detroit again, but what will he bring, the mighty, much improved EVO or the vehicle that out slaloms the WRX...the Mazda CX-7:troutslap: Sorry Team Barge, I just coudn't help myself! One thing I hope for is the weather to stay the same as it has been, that would be great because maybe we could get some cross state representation as well.

Its been awhile since I've been to a meet, I know, I know, but I never miss this one and hopefully you guys don't either:)

I think I'm gonna go on an Airboat tour that day... :shrug:

Sucks that I won't be around for this, oh well, you guys better have a round of fruity margaritias in my honor! (with pics)

-Mark

Sign me up.

PLEASE bring the EVO hector, I want another ride in it SOOO badly.

i'll be there. not in the celebrity tho... :troutslap: :idea: oh, and i'll post some sweet pics of roadsalt graphics from some other d&b's meets later ;).

Jared, wait till you see the pics John puts up, I don't think you'll even be considered:eek:

It appears that this meet is more of a troll/beater meet, how the times have changed:cry:

Glad to see you've kept the car as I remember you talking about wanting to sell it due to tranny problems. Your car is one of the nicest DD's around, no doubt about it:cool:

Thanks, i decided to pull the tranny myself this summer and had it rebuilt + shift correction kit...basically like $1300 into it...and replaced a bunch of other random crap on the car.

It better last though, my commute for work is gonna be about 75 miles every day. :shocked:

Attention!

Attention!

Can we get a head count of who's coming to the meet? I appears that upon reading another post here that several key members of the SEMI aren't showing up and it could sway others from not showing up, so don't wanna waste anyones time if they're driving from far away, like Jared for instance

I will not attend another meet until there is proof that Roger has actually attended instead of talking about attending.

No wait what Im gonna do is say im going soo you reserve spots then not show up

Can we get a head count of who's coming to the meet? I appears that upon reading another post here that several key members of the SEMI aren't showing up and it could sway others from not showing up, so don't wanna waste anyones time if they're driving from far away, like Jared for instance

hey... i have a pretty good excuse for not being able to make it and I'm as key as they come.

-Mark

Back