• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

I've got 2 Contour SVTs for sale near Cincinnati, Ohio (north of Cincinnati, inside the 275 loop).

$800 total for both. I want to sell them as a pair, because the one that runs probably needs the transmission from the other one. The one that runs seems to have a bad differential (or something). Full details here:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/f...-two-contour-svts-2000-and-1999/102457/page1/

They're a bit dirtier than the photos taken in June unless I take advantage of this weather and wash them.

I'm under a lot of pressure to get them out of the driveway, so I'll be posting on Craigslist soon, and shortly after that paying a friend with a truck and trailer to help me transport them to a local junkyard.

Matthew
contact info at the link above.

Parts car silver 1998.5 SVT for sale.
159k on the odometer, oil leaked out on the freeway and shot a rod. done.
would like to sell as a whole, as i don't really have time to be digging through and separating, shipping, etc. so local pickup would be fantastic...

parts and condition (and mileage, as applicable):

Borla catback exhaust, good, 120k
front suspension components - LCAs, tie rods, ball joints all new ~200 miles
e1 rims, good, with goodyear eagle gt tires, brand new ~300 miles
original rear bumper good, black lower portion painted over silver - no mesh
second rear bumper, oem color scheme, good. with mesh.
front mesh insert, good
headlamp assemblies are excellent, less than 20k miles
battery is very good, very new
spectre air filter, very good, 60k miles
upper intake manifold is original, good condition
maf is good, original
interior is all in very good condition
rear lights and all assembly excellent
2 sets of side view mirrors both good. one original, one painted all silver
dash pieces painted silver and glossed, very good condition
there are more this is just off the top of my head. lots of very good parts to pull.

link here for some pictures, i can be contacted any time of day about any interest - i will be very honest. honestly. - 248-955-5500. My name is Ken.

pickup location Walled Lake, MI

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...XBISlBvQWtDczA

For sale 1998 csvt. #5480. Car is in rough shape. Body is beat. Leaks oil. Power steering . And has coolant leak. IT does have a HMS TRANS WITH QUAIFE DIFF. LMK CLUTCH WITH 40K on it . Location is shelby, mi . 750 obo. Trans was 2800 when it was built. Has hd blockers and synchros. Slick shift forks. Slotted shifter. And the Quaife. Message me

For sale 1998 csvt. #5480. Car is in rough shape. Body is beat. Leaks oil. Power steering . And has coolant leak. IT does have a HMS TRANS WITH QUAIFE DIFF. LMK CLUTCH WITH 40K on it . Location is shelby, mi . 750 obo. Trans was 2800 when it was built. Has hd blockers and synchros. Slick shift forks. Slotted shifter. And the Quaife. Message me 586 265 9811 ..need it gone the motor has lots of power.

misc lot of SVT items from #6419
woulc love to have them picked up, and they'll be going cheap. like, almost free, I just need to get rid of this stuff, it's just taking up room in my garage

​plenty of small pieces, including, but not limitied to (ask if looking for something in particular, but there really won't be any major stuff available, thing got picked clean when I parted it out):

​hood (silfro, very good condition, save one cosmetic flaw)
​headlamps (like new)
​taillights (lightly tinted)
​rear bench and seat backs (midnight blue)
random misc trim pieces
IMRC
​seatbelt mount to B pillar
​-so much more

​if you want to come take any of it, just text me @734-546-1985 - my work schedule is weird, but i'll likely let it go for whatever you want to pay

Back