• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Wts 1998 SVT ford Contour for sale 75k miles. Everyday driver, needs very little (brake pads, trunk lock, pass window goes up slowly. )Price is very fair. I can be reached at 347 782 8373 or by email eyulman@yahoo.com

WTB: True duals...

It seems that most of the SVT expertise is on the EGL. If I buy all the pipes/mufflers/flex pipes...woulld anyone be interested in building true duals for my 3L svt? I'll pay for labor as well...

LMK...

almost all of my contour stuff is gone here is whats left would like to sell it REAL cheap

SVT gauge cluster 70K miles odometer

gutted cats front and back

silver 99 hood

6 doors

window glass

3.0L port matched engine and trans 20K on engine 70K on trans

Custom exhaust system 3in single pipe mounts on all original hangers

Don't want to take it to the scrap yard would like to see it used by somebody

ergocrasher@hotmail.com

FREE!!!
Box custom built to fit the contour and take up minimal space. The angle matches the back seat perfectly. The box is matched to the 12" sub I am selling (see next post below) and is tuned to 46hz. The box is technically unfinished, the only thing still needed to be done is make 2 quick doors for the storage chambers on either side of the sub. I spent quite a bit of time building this so I would hate to see it end up in my burn pit. If you want to come pick it up its yours. If you want to buy the sub I'll include the box for free (pickup only)
It is also built to house the two amps I am selling but the front face can easily be rebuilt to enclose whatever amp(s) you have.
The slot on the top of the box is to clear the center seatbelt retractor on the rear deck.
P1010655.jpg

P1010656.jpg

P1010657.jpg

Included are the two carpet squares to cover the doors once built.
P1010659.jpg

below are the wood blocks cut and glued into box to give it the exact internal volume for the sub.
P1010658.jpg

FS amps, subs etc..

FS amps, subs etc..

Alpine MRD-M501 Certified at 578w RMS x1 @2ohms Includes manual (this amp has alot of adjustments)
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-mZ8H3lbpulN/p_500MRDM501/Alpine-MRD-M501.html
P1010669.jpg

P1010671.jpg

Alpine MRV-F540 Certified at 87.4w x 4, comes with certification sheet.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-aPFfkQOFaRx/p_500MRVF540/Alpine-MRV-F540.html
P1010663.jpg

P1010665.jpg

Diamond Audio M610D4 10" dual 4ohm sub 500w RMS Awesome for small enclosures all the way down to 0.33cu ft.
http://www.diamondaudio.com/manuals/m6_subwoofer_tech_sheet-2002.pdf
P1000749.jpg

P1000750.jpg

Diamond Audio D612D4 12" dual 4ohm sub 600w RMS, again, great for small enclosures.
http://www.diamondaudio.com/manuals/d6_subwoofer_tech_sheet-2008.pdf
DSC08424-1.jpg

DSC08425-1.jpg

Stinger 1farad cap with digital readout
P1010673.jpg

Set of E1 Wheels

Set of E1 Wheels

I'm moving out of state, so these need to get out of my garage. The tires on them are worthless. One of the wheels is stained, so if you want them to be pretty, you will have to paint them.
DSCN0902.JPG

Andrew

JL Audio 12w1v2-4 no box

3 JL Audio 10w1v2-8 comes with a sealed box

If these arent gone in a month, they will have custom ported boxes made and will be relisted

WTB Black SVT Contour

I miss my baby and I'll be looking to pick up another CSVT

If anybody's itching to sell but hasn't put their SVT up for sale yet, let me know :cool:

I'm near Cincinnati.. and I'll be in Toledo from May 7th to May 20th

kevinberkel@gmail.com

FS: For Sale 98.5 SVT Contour3L

FS: For Sale 98.5 SVT Contour3L

I have a 98.5 Silver Frost SVT Contour for sale in Farmington Hills, MI. Car has 199k miles with about 80k on the 3L

Specs are...

Stazi installed 3L
Terry Haines rebuilt trans w/Tower mod, Zetec Final Drive, and upgraded shifter forks
Quaife ATB Diff
Weapon R Stainless Headers
Magnaflow resonator
Arizona DynoChip
BAT European Handling Kit

Looking to get $PM FOR PRICE but am open to reasonable offer. I'll provide more details if requested.

Thanks,
David

Last edited by a moderator:
im looking for some aftermarket rims for my svtc or even some focus svt rims lmk people thx...

18" tires 215/35r18 Nitto NeoGen tires, approx. 50% tread left

Spare wheels Aluminum(bald tire), steel wheel w/ good tire

SE steel wheels, may even have hubcaps. Have three of them, unless I find the fourth.

Front subframes- 4 bolt and 2 bolts styles

SVT Steering gear

Best to email me if you want something. I will be around memorial weekend.

Back