• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Area check

Holy ••••, you're still alive?! LOL

I'm over in Dover, DE. SVT doesn't move any more than ~25 miles and back from the house, but it still runs strong!

Haha, indeed I am. Back on the site with a new SVT project, in need of gobs of resto work. Gonna be starting a build thread in Pics/Videos soon to track all the work.

281thunder ur not that far from me, If I can be of any help on the car let me know, Id be willing to come and give ya a hand

Im in moorefield,wv, but have fam in fro ro, and a buddy that runs a small paint and body shop in martinsburg

my98SVTTurbo - I may have seen you around town in either of your contours - I'm in Hampstead too with a Green '99

Just moved from Chicago to Baltimore. Drove my '98 csvt, and it drove awesome. Got about 30mpg on a stock engine. Arrived on Baltimore And two days later front tire was flat. Turned out to be a cracked rim. Found a junk yard (b&b in davidsonville) and bought 4 svt rims

I'm in Richmond, Va. I have a silver 98.5 CSVT. I've seen a couple CSVT's around. One green and a black one.

my98SVTTurbo - I may have seen you around town in either of your contours - I'm in Hampstead too with a Green '99
Oh wow I know who you are! I parted out my silver tour last year and my black one is getting restored right now. You have probably seen my Sonic Blue SVT Focus or my Black SVT Lightning around Hampstead though...

Sorry - just checked back in and saw this. I've seen your truck - did you honk and wave once a while back?

I've seen a Silver contour around town recently, is that yours or a new one?

Hey folks!

I'm in Richmond, VA... 01 white C2 Cougar... I've been active on NECO for years, but not so much over here... trying to change that! I see that LilCe is in Richmond... anyone else?

Back