• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just moved to Richmond, VA. Any locals?

Not too much going on in VA. I'm about an hour from Richmond and I'm the only active member in the area. I have see a couple CSVT's around tho.

The Fiancée and I are heading to Williamsburg for a week long vacation this Saturday. We will be in my green 3000GT VR4. will probably meet up with a friend of mine who lives in the Richmond area (south in Chesterfield) for dinner one night as well as go down to Norfolk one day. Maybe see what the area is like as to live in as well since we are trying to decide where we want to move to and get the hell out of Kentucky.

Move to VA. We need more members around here. What kind of area are u looking to move to? Rural, city, etc....

Move to VA. We need more members around here. What kind of area are u looking to move to? Rural, city, etc....

well we currently live in the country/suburbs of Louisville (just north on I71 in La Grange if you were to look at a map) we are thinking something more suburb than we are in now but not necessarily something like downtown city. Ive been to Va many times (My Dads side is from DC and i used to go backpacking on the AT for spring break as well as spent a couple vacations with my family in Williamsburg) and I do love it. the Fiancee however has only been outside Ky a few times so she doesnt really know where she wants to live.

Yeah I like VA. Alot of people I talk to ask me why :laugh: Be sure to hit me up if you guys wanna hang out. I can show you guys some places and try to persuade your fiancee:)

If i were to get another Contour it wouldnt be an SVT. while i like the looks, I love the feel of the Zetec over the Duratec.

Back