• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone from CA planning on going to Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's

I might go, it would be really cool if I could take the cougar, but I doubt that will happen. Prolly end up driving my chevy there and parking far far away.

Well I'm registered for the show. Registration is now open. I want to know if anyone is interested in doing a meet and cruise on Saturday, show weekend. Show is sunday, and since west coast doesn't get a SZ show, lets make our own. Any takers?

Sounds good. I have a decent camera, others will probably have a better one. But we can also go up to GMR or something and take pictures. Im off the whole day and we definitely need to make it our own little Spring Zing lol. Hopefully we get a decent showing.

Im probably going to be washing mine at my house if you want to come over. Im about 3 miles from the show. Or we could meet up at a car wash around here if you want. PM me and let me know.

On Sat, before show show, we will meet up for the Cars and Coffee. We will take a poll and either Join the Shelby 50th celebration party, or cruise PCH. Do glam shots by the beach. Either way looks fun!

Yeah, show is sunday, cars and coffee is on saturday. Me and 1sicGT will be going to both. We will be getting to cars and coffee at around 620 or so tomoro. If you wanna meet up for either event heres my number 562 201 6281

I was planning on meeting up with you guys for both but my tour just went bad this morning :cry: started making a real bad grinding noise i believe coming from the front driver side . I doubt it could be the brakes Not sure what it could be

Back