• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vote for the Deserving Patrick Willis

bradSVT

CEG'er
I just wanted to take a second and post to see if anyone would vote for Patrick Willis for Rookie of the Week and Defensive player of the week. This kid is such an amazing player. He reminds me of a young Ray Lewis and has so much more potential. Its been a highlight on a horrible season. I want him to get the honors he deserves. If anyone plays defensive players in fantasy football make sure you pick him up next year. He is already close to the record mark of tackles in a single season which says alot since he is a rookie. I am sure alot of credit goes to Mike Singletary who might know a thing or two about being a LB.

Rookie linebacker Patrick Willis is up for the NFL Defensive Player of the Week and Rookie Player of the Week for games played in week 16.

Willis recorded 20 tackles, two sacks, one forced fumble and one pass defensed in the 49ers 21–19 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Willis' forced fumble in the third quarter was recovered by the Niners and led to a touchdown.

To vote Willis for the NFL Defensive Player of the Week
Click Here

To vote Willis for the NFL Rookie Player of the Week
Click Here!

Thanks for anyone who took a second to vote!

Back