• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MERY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE IN CALI

Lucky the kids got up at 6 or I would have missed it all. I've been on call status this week (7 days from Thursday-Thursday) First call came in at 7am and I didn't get back home until after 5pm. Its all overtime pay:cool: :cool: :cool: I'm at 50+ hours already.

recovery u must be a fireman ??? duh ?? my girls dad is a fire chief up north here and he's always on call even went down south there to help with the big fires.
he complains about it but we all know he loves it

Naw, not a fireman, was a cop in the 90's. I work for the street division of the city as an Inspector, but my shop handles the 24-7 on call status, so if a tree falls, board up on houses, sewer/storm drain back up...etc we have to respond. We back up the Fire and Police on major events in the city.

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas......Be safe and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Off work for four weeks.....Getting married and goin on a Mexico Cruise.....YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone. Went on a nice drive up SR 74 yesterday to Idyllwild. Made me think about a cruise.

Back