• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HUGE cruise this weekend!

I was stoked about going until I saw the guess list. And this could serve as our meet and greet for this Oct/Nov. I know its short noticed for US (CEG) and they have been planning this for a month. If we can get a confirmed number 5+ I'm in.

Last edited:
Went to the site to register and the option has been turned off. I would like to go just to see all the other vehicles, but I hate to assume that CSVT were invited and get there and be treated like I got the plague. I Notice on your info SVT4STV you don't list ur Tour as one of ur vehicles, just the Stang n ur F150.:shrug:

Last edited:
Went to the site to register and the option has been turned off. I would like to go just to see all the other vehicles, but I hate to assume that CSVT were invited and get there and be treated like I got the plague. I Notice on your info SVT4STV you don't list ur Tour as one of ur vehicles, just the Stang n ur F150.:shrug:

i just got it back about two weeks ago. it probably wont fit in that tiny space anyways. im not even sure im going to keep it. :shrug:

Pic's of Ford meeting

Pic's of Ford meeting

Even tho I was the only CSVT or even SVTF I meet some cool ppl and found a Ford group from my area to hang with: As you look a few GTO's showed up too

1001948tq1.jpg

1001949kb4.jpg

1001943wn0.jpg

1001945ux1.jpg

1001953uj6.jpg

hey i saw your car there but didnt know who was driving it. i was so inundated with questions i didnt really even get a chance to walk around or schmooze. i took ONE picture and then the battery in my camera died :rolleyes:

you have a very clean csvt. you should get some different wheels though. ill probably be selling my set if youre interested.

Back