• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

18" ICW JET 25 RIMS + BFGoodrich Tires + Tuner Lugs $650

kw8z3boi

Veteran CEG'er
I have a set of ICW Jet 25 plus 215/40/18 BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW Tires for sale. The tires have penty of life left. Two of the Rims had curb rash on the lip from the previous owner and the rest have light scratches not really noticable. Rims is 18x7.5 offset is +37. For more INFO about Rims. I will include 15 tuner lugs (I lost one awhile ago) with keys and 4 more tuner lugs with keys.
http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=icw25bjet&SKU=163&CheckFit=1

THE PIX WILL EXPLAIN ALL:

P8090027.jpg

P8090026.jpg

P8090025.jpg

P8090024.jpg

PM me or email me if anyone is interested.
kw8z3boi@yahoo.com

Those must have been REALLY expensive tires.....

FYI for those interested....

TireRack lists those tires for $139 each plus shipping and install. $650 seems like a pretty fair price if the tires were purchased new, are only a few months old, and don't have any uneven wear.

Tip: When selling tires include an image of the remaining tread of all 4 tires as well as a measurement from inside tread to outside tread so there are no surprises for potential buyers.

?

?

Still selling them> ? Set on your price? Where are you located? I'm in Ventura... anywhere close? Know the Rim Weight? And agreed... if you could provide tire wear pic that would be nice! Let me know! thanks

Back