• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's - Sunday, April 20, 2008

JimD

CEG'er
For all of you guys planning on a meet, plan on participating in the Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's on Sunday, April 20, 2008.

You don't need a pristine show car to participate -- but at least wash it and you'll be okay.

Registration forms will be available about the end of January at www.fordcarclubs.org.

So... make plans now...

It said registration is closed but please show up as a spectator.:shrug: I'd like to go I just don't know where it's at.

ive tried to have people show in the past, and no one was instrested only like 2 or 4 cars 3 years ago.

When the car was in production, we used to get 10 or more. But now, we have to team up with the SHO guys to get a decent turnout. If I'm off that weekend this coming year, I'll try to go again.

haha! i know it's at knott's berry farm but how the heck do I get there, last time I mapquested to go there to do some sight seeing the directions were bogus. so.......

where is it at!!!!!!
Not sure where to start since your from S/W Asia. But the rest of us take the 91 fwy from the 5 fwy or 110 or 405 or 15 fwy and head toward Buena Park , Ca. not sure of the exit, but its posted on the freeway KNOTTS BERRY FARM NEXT EXIT. head south off the exit. You know your close when you pass the wax museum

SW asia is where I'm tdy, but I actually live in Yuba City (just north of Sac) so hop on Int5 south till I get to Buena park and look for the signs, gotcha, I was trying to go to the Placentia, CA kbf food inc. to go on a tour:shrug: . There's the confusion. Thanks for the help and come time for the show I'll see if I can make it.

TDY! U sound like a AF guy. To give U a bit more info since you will be coming from so far away. The 91 Fwy is the dividing line from L.A. county and the OC. it runs East to West from Riverside, Ca to Redondo Beach. The 110, 710, 5, 57 Fwy all cross the 91 Fwy.

every year there are HUGE groups from NorCal that travel down together for the show. i know for a fact that there is a Lightning group that cruises together and a Mustang group. iirc, there are groups that come from the Bay Area and Sac.

its definitely a show to attend! depending on the status of my contour, ill take it next year. i took it every year that i had it. but that means next year ill have THREE vehicles to take :help:

and im willing to be that more people saw the contours than the cobras. the cobras were parked in the most beautiful part of the show, in BACK, with no signs directing anyone over there :nonono: you essentially had to KNOW that they were back there, based on prior years' attendance.

Back