• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November Meet?

still a bit far for me, maybe we should have a meet in SD since recoveryone will be down here:laugh:......

why not meet at the same place the last meet was? i think it was a walmart in san bernedino or somewhere around that area

Or I can just travel around and meet everyone one on one and make it easy on everybody. :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Meeting Jon was nice even tho its was at night in the Target parking lot (Nancy total hottness:drool: ) and next time I'll bring some tools as backup.

Last edited:
Or I can just travel around and meet everyone one on one and make it easy on everybody. :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Meeting Jon was nice even tho its was at night in the Target parking lot (Nancy total hottness:drool: ) and next time I'll bring some tools as backup.

actually my name is justin, you can remember my girlfriends name but not mine! im offended:cry:

im workin on gettin that bolt off my car, going to soak it in wd40 for a night cuz that sucker is on hella tight. we can probably meet this saturday if i can get it off as well as the rest of the bolts on my front rims.

as for the meet, im down for a meet on thanksgiving morning if anyone else is down cuz im probably not going to be traveling to SF for the weekend.

Back