• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

still got car parts left

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjsvt

CEG'er
i still got plenty of items that i can get rid off. lots of interior parts, and engine parts. some suspenion parts also, ill be getting rid of the car by next weekend, sending it to the junk yard. ask me what you might need and some offers and ill sell it to you at the offer. 98 svt contour

didn't u say you were going to be in anaheim? i never heard back from you. i am looking for interior bolts/brackets for rear seats. also looking for splash shield and/or wheel inserts.

yea sorry, i didnt have time to take them off. it was a quick planed trip. i got all those items which splash guards are u looking for?

passenger side would be great

pm me if you can get me bolts, brackets for rear seats, and passenger side wheel well insert

Need a short block/motor. Mainly looking for a short block (i.e. crank case, block, crank, rods, pistons, etc.) Heads on mine should be good, but we'll see on a price...Let me know something....

I'm interested in the bracket from the floor that the shifter mounts to. When I was experimenting with my own short throw shifter I did a sloppy job of cutting a new slot for the centering spring.

I'm also interested in a set of rear brake caliper brackets.

Let me know if any of that is still available.

i do have that bracket you are talking about. but is it bolt on? i honestly not sure. and the caliper brackets are pending but havent heard from the guy. if i dont hear from the guy by wednesday, you could have them. and yes i do have the passenger wheel cover.

i do have that bracket you are talking about. but is it bolt on? i honestly not sure. and the caliper brackets are pending but havent heard from the guy. if i dont hear from the guy by wednesday, you could have them. and yes i do have the passenger wheel cover.

I think it is a bolt on. I think you need to access it from underneath. There may be a heat shield in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back