• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted!

Spotted SF SE with blue tribal design on hood and sides, Female driver (Brunette) headed to Cal State San Bernardino, tried to flag her down but, no such luck.

haha i guess... well anyone in san diego can spot my car at beverages and more in mission valley.... cuz thats where i work on the weekends

On my way to wash my car I spotted a Black CSVT, I track it down and found out the guy has only had it about a year. Brought it off someone selling it on Ebay from the Sacramento area. Its a 2k build number 1721 w/tan interior. Gave the guy my card with our site info on it and was interested in Ford meet & Greets.

Found by recoveryone

Found by recoveryone

Yes that was me in the black CSVT. Very few of us around and surprised to know there is another one in the same neighborhood. Looking forward to "Get Togethers". Other interest include Mk1 & Mk2 Cortinas and Mid 60's F-100 trucks. Dyed in the wool Ford Lover!

Saw a red E1 Contour SVT getting on the fwy Thrusday afternoon in Ventura off Main Street..Tried to catch up but he was long gone....

Back