• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

svt

svt

thanks guys - looks like I have about 3 or 4 people that are seriously interestest so the old boy may get a home soon.

We should have torched that shop (Kaotic, it later went to Andy's). The guy who worked on it was probably a meth head, I can't remember his name but he was out there. The real work was done at T&T here in Sacramento - they made the car what it looks like today.

ICW 18" Rims $300

ICW 18" Rims $300

18 Inches ICW Jet 25 Rims with 215/40/18 BFGoodRich G-Force T/A KDW Tires (Expensive Tires)

3 Good Condition Rims and 1 Rim with a crack lip but still holds air.

Offset of these rims are +45

Rim #1: Cracked Lip but still holds air. The tire's side wall have like bubble. Tire still have about 40-60% Thread Left
Rim1.jpg

Rim1CrackLip.jpg

Rim1FrontSidewall.jpg

Rim1Thread.jpg

Rim #2: Have a Curb Rash. About 40-60% Thread Left.

Rim2.jpg

Rim2Thread.jpg

Rim #3: Good Condition and have about 80% Thread Left

RIm3.jpg

RIm3Thread.jpg

Rim #4: Good Condition and have about %80 Thread Left
RIm4.jpg

Rim4Thread.jpg

All for $300 OR Best Offer (OBO)

A Few Contour Parts

A Few Contour Parts

$40 --- Here is a pair of tinted tail lights (NO REFLECTOR) that came off my 99 contour. The left lamp have a light crack but still seal.

P1030002.jpg

P1030003.jpg

RearView01-03-08.jpg

$30 --- Focus Short Ram Intake by Option Racing (ebay). Will only fit the 4 cylinder 2.0 Zetec

P7170007.jpg

00-03Focus-AIS-R.jpg

$100 obo --- Set of Stock LX Contour Shock + Springs. Had about 90K on them. I don't know if they're blown or not.

Photo-0671.jpg

$80 obo --- Post 98+ Good Trunk Lid (NO REFLECTOR OR WIRE HARNESS)

RearView01-03-08.jpg

Last edited:
17 x 7 Team Dynamics Rims up FS

17 x 7 Team Dynamics Rims up FS

I have a nice set of 17 x 7 Team Dynamics rims. I had these on my old SVT Contour and have sold the car. They are very light and in good shape, One rim does have a small ding (see pic) but does not affect balancing or loss of air pressure. The rims come with several different style of center caps also.

I have them listed up on craigslist for $300. Can see pics there.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/554159916.html.

Will do $250 for a fellow CEG enthusiast.

Mike - 858.229.0884

Exhaust and Hi-Flow Y-pipe/Cat

Exhaust and Hi-Flow Y-pipe/Cat

I have a bassani exhaust (purchased from the creator of this thread actually) up for sale

i also have a sho shop hi flow y-pipe/cat

i'd like to trade both parts for stock cat back exhaust (already have stock cat/y)

400 for both parts + stock exhaust trade

300 for just cat back + stock trade

WTB:::: Contour Tail light plugs...

WTB:::: Contour Tail light plugs...

I want the plugs that hold the tail light bulbs that plug into the contour tail lights... my 'stique ones don't fit :troutslap: will post pic in a few...

Looking for pre98 silver frost trunklid and tail lights. Will swap for my 2000. And if anyone sees one in a so cal junkyard please let me know.

I frequent the boneyards near me, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. The problem is Pre-98's never actually came in SilFro, so you're going to be unbelievably lucky to find a custom painted trunklid at the yards.

Bumping this up for the original poster... He's trying to get rid of the car soon, but can't post. PM him for details/offers.

yes!

yes!

I can post again!

Yes the door jams are painted. The ONLY area not painted is the engine bay since I originally planned on putting in a 3L and wanted it painted at that time. The hood is painted underneath at well.

I'll take more detailed pics this weekend. I'll be visiting my parents (where I keep the car).

Every inch of the car will be photographed for all to enjoy! I planned on having the car gone by March/April. Cash in your tax refund!

WTB: Strut Tower Bars

WTB: Strut Tower Bars

Front and Rear.

I had planned on making my own but there are too many other projects to get my car ready for the track this year.

Last edited:
17" OZ Superleggera's

17" OZ Superleggera's

Set... 2 good tires, 1 decent tire, 1 blown. Please PM for questions or call me 816-225-8284

Selling my 1999 SVT Contour - plenty of mods and customization.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=21787

If you're serious please email me @ n y r i s h@@@@gmail.kom
(start with n, remove spaces and remove the extra @ and change kom to com)

I've had offers but no one has come up with the $$$

$4700 takes it unless a better offer comes up. That's with EVERYTHING and an amazing bargin considering what you're getting with it.

1999 CSVT in Vacaville - $4500 OBO

1999 CSVT in Vacaville - $4500 OBO

1999 CSVT
Black / Midnight Blue
103,000 miles

I drove it across the country from TN last summer - completely reliable.

The good:
Koni Sport Kit
3.5" Custom CAI
Weapon-R Headers
Dynomax resonator / mufflers
Alpine Deck with MP3
Crystal 6x8 front speakers
Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 Sub
Kenwood amp
Crossfire Amp
Optimized TB
Tinted Windows
New brakes / Good tires
Interior is in great shape
Gets 30+ mpg hwy, and I get 20 driving the 5 miles to work every day

The bad:
CEL from the headers
Small exh leak at the headers
Paint has some chips
Ding at the gas tank
Rear bumper has a crack / front bumper has a scrape on the bottom

$4500 OBO
Let me know if you have any questions.
I do have the side skirts, they just weren't on for the pictures.

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Many more pics available if you want.

Matt

some one buy me!

some one buy me!

on sale.

2039981901_da41c4af8a.jpg

What I can tell you about it. Number 2566 in 1999. Original color was Red, it's been painted the same blue as the 350Z with a little bit more pearl. The body kit is molded in on the back and fender flares molded onto the car. The front bumber needs to be attached. The engine has not been turned over in about 4 years but only has 37k on the odometer.

The engine, transmission, clutch, shifting mechanisms and several other things were replaced by my service manager prior to my warranty being up on the car (they were only replaced because my service manager over at Harrold Ford was money and he knew what I was doing with the car and hooked it up).

The interior needs to be cleaned and buttoned down. I have a brand new set of Ground Control in the trunk not installed.

The doors in the back are shaved, the front doors are lambo (dude, I was young let it go). The kit on the car is what is either now called the Kaotic kit, nyceboi kit, or Audi kit - i don't know what it's called now actually.

The exhaust is Bassani but was retuned by Muffler Tech to get a better sound out of it. Intake is AFE.

SAFC2 - White readout. The car is already installed with it. It's an airflow computer.
Upgraded MAF
MSDS Headers - polished
Bat suspension is already on the car, Koni/Ground Control is boxed NEW
Car is sound proofed all over
Carpet, Door Panels, Dash are all BLACK. Seats are TAN (never got to changing it)
Diablo Chip, custom program.
DMD (or whatever it's called, Dual-Mass etc)
Sparco Gas Cap

Here's a link for the car -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20983802@N06/

2494197628_ebab6e84b6.jpg

THE CAR IS NOT BEING PARTED OUT - you must puchase everything together if you are interested. Please post here or PM me.

I figure the car should go to an enthusiast and not some schmuck.

email n y r i s h @@@@ g m a i l dot com

Attachments

• Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Silver Frost E0 BLOW OUT SALE!!!!

Silver Frost E0 BLOW OUT SALE!!!!

hHey,

I just bought a house and don't want to store all my extra parts in my garage or shed...even though they are both large enough to accomodate. I simply just don't need this stuff any more. You name the price!

I have:
--3 doors w/windows
--4 bolt LCA passenger side
--FRONT STRUTS & SPRINGS 300 MILES ONLY!!!!!!!! (NEW)
--2 Rear stabilizer bars
--3 EO wheels w/tires
--Front knuckles/hubs
--Some interior pieces, rear seats, one passenger seat
--Both driver side and passenger side mirrors--SOLD!!!
--trunk reflector--SOLD!!!
--MSDS Headers--SOLD!!!
--STOCK Y-PIPE--SOLD!!!
--RIGHT AND LEFT HALF SHAFTS--SOLD!!!!!!!
--REAR STRUT AND SPRINGS (used)
--POWER STEERING RACK
--MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR
--REAR WINDOW STOP LAMP
--LEFT AND RIGHT TAIL LIGHTS
--NEW 2.5L W/TRANNY 300 MILES
I will add to this list after I verify what else I have in storage.

These parts are off a 1998 Silver Frost E0 that was wrecked when it was brand new. It had 300 miles on it. I still have the 2.5L motor and tranny that has 300 miles on it! Yes, that's right 300 miles! I was going to keep it but I might sell if the price sounds good.
IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: side skirts

WTB: side skirts

i need both svt side skirts. im willing to drive as far as LA or pay for shipping if it is further north or anywhere else.

3 SVT E0 rims with tires

3 SVT E0 rims with tires

Up for sale is 3 svt E0 for sale in good shape with toyo tire in o.k shape I need to get them out P.M me with any questions 1st $100 dollars takes them i'm in Los Angeles..

superchips

superchips

chip is in great shape, the code on the back is SFGO-RS which i believe is for a 98.5 svt. i bought it for my car last year but never got around to installing it and have since decided to sell my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonger
Model/Year/Engine/PCM Code/INJ size/(Return,Returnless)
Contour (4 Cyl)/????/2.0L Zetec/????/???/????
Contour (nonSVT)/????/2.5L/?????/17#/Return
Contour (nonSVT)/????/2.5L/?????/17#/Returnless
CSVT E0/1998/2.5L HO/RJL1/19#/Return
CSVT E1/1998/2.5L HO/SFG0/19#/Return
CSVT early/1999/2.5L HO/SFG2/19#/Return
CSVT late/1999/2.5L HO/????/19#/Returnless
CSVT/2000/2.5L HO/XGT1/19#/Returnless
Cougar/1999 early?/2.5L/SSD3/17#/Return
Cougar/1999/2.5L/TRW3/17#/Returnless
Cougar/2000/2.5L/TRW7/17#/Returnless

http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=5223
chip.jpg