• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

Fmr12B

Hard-core CEG'er
This thread is for locals to post up their for sale & wanted items:

Rules!
Keep all replies to PM's
If what you post for sale gets sold, let me know and I'll delete your post.

Please don't clutter this thread up with worthless replies!

WTT: pre 98 SF trunklid with lip spoiler in good condition, for my SF trunklid with spoiler also in good condition.

FS:

I have both front fenders for a burgandy SE. $25 each. Both are a little dirty, but in great shape (I pulled them in a junk yard with the idea of making an all sheet metal wide body kit, but this is not going to happen for a long time). I paid $50 per fender at pic-a-part, so you save money and you do not have to pull them yourself.

Last edited:
FS:

F/D Door: gutted (only has key slot/handle and door latch) minor work required will edit later with pics. $20

F/P Door: same as ^^^^^^ $20

R/P Door: Same as ^^^^^^ but also has window $25

R/D Door: Same as top (no window) $20

All are in good used shape and will also throw in front door windows if needed for $5 more.

Wanted!!!

Wanted!!!

Wanted - pre98 trunk... any color will do... looking for one in great shape...

Also - SVT rear bumper and side skirts

Located in Mission Viejo

SVT E1 wheels CHROME with 215/50/16 tires.
2 BFG KDW's 80% tread 2 Kumho Ecsta 70% tread

Toreador red painted rear reflector, done professionally at the Ford body shop when I purchased my SVT in 2000.

PM's only!

Last edited:
For sale

For sale

OE style CF hood, not by CF-1
95-97 trunk plus 95-97 spoiler
Trubendz S/S exhaust never mounted
Trubendz S/S catted y-pipe never mounted

will not ship, pick up only, sorry.

Last edited:
Offers, Offers anyone, Salvage, drivable CSVT!!

Offers, Offers anyone, Salvage, drivable CSVT!!

CEG'ers-

I have owned my 2000 Contour SVT for 3.5 years, always been great car, love the ability to hide (black with tan interior) away from other cars, perhaps too well as I was hit in the front as another vehicle turned left in front of me...

State Farm calls it a total loss... I will get market value, which is almost fair, but I will try to haggle with them a bit, since I did have to pay higher insurance for the SVT.

Before I sign the car over to the insurance folks: I wanted to ask if anyone on the list would like to buy the car before I release it?

Pluses-

it still runs like a champ!! A/C is very cold, and no troubles with any electronics. I was able to drive away from accident, not a drip of fluid. 2 new tires, good interior, clean car.

Minuses-

both airbags blew, the windshield is toast, the front bumper is smashed/scraped but still firmly attached, and passenger door cannot open without bending the fender/door (could budge out fender, but didn't try) Will have CA salvage title.

If anyone is interested, please email or pm asap. I need to get this off the yard in a couple of days.

I would like to thank the help I have gotten over the past 3 years with this car, and would like to give the enthusiasts a 'first dibs' on a rebuildable CSVT (Ford collision estimate ~$6000, you could make it much cheaper, and it runs right now!)

I can help with transfer, but I don't have the time to deliver, or for pickup

I am stopping by the collision center today for photos. The insurance group is also trying to figure out what an SVT is worth, since they already have tried to give me the value of non-SVT 'tours.

Eric G

Last edited:
for sale:
post 98 sails: good condition, all tabs intact $25 shipped or best offer
post 98 tail lights: good condition, accepting offers
98 E1 svt suspension, removed at 83k miles, accepting reasonable offers

Last edited:
FOR SALE: 18" ICW RIMS + Tires Price Dropped: $500

FOR SALE: 18" ICW RIMS + Tires Price Dropped: $500

I have a set of ICW Jet 25 plus 215/40/18 BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW Tires for sale. Tires have plenty of life left. Two of the Rims had curb rash on the lip from the previous owner and the rest have light scratches not really noticable. Rims is 18x7.5 offset is +37. For more INFO about Rims. I will include 15 tuner lugs (I lost one awhile ago) with keys and 4 more tuner lugs with keys.
http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=icw25bjet&SKU=163&CheckFit=1

THE PIX WILL EXPLAIN ALL:

P8090027.jpg

P8090026.jpg

P8090025.jpg

P8090024.jpg

PM me or email me if anyone is interested.
kw8z3boi@yahoo.com

Last edited:
99SVT 2566 for sale

99SVT 2566 for sale

WOW, haven't been on this site in YEARS.

So I've had a lot of stuff in storage and lived two lifetimes (it feels like) and 3 cars later since I've been involved in this community (but i'm 27). It's time to retire the first car I ever bought, she'll never keep up with the young bucks in my corral now. :crazy:

I never got around to finishing building this car and for those of you that have been here for years you know the story with Kaotic and Andy's and all the BS we all went through to get a damn kit for our cars.

So it's for sale - best offer.

What I can tell you about it. Number 2566 in 1999. Original color was Red, it's been painted the same blue as the 350Z with a little bit more pearl. The body kit is molded in on the back and fender flares molded onto the car. The front bumber needs to be attached. The engine has not been turned over in about 4 years but only has 37k on the odometer.

The engine, transmission, clutch, shifting mechanisms and several other things were replaced by my service manager prior to my warranty being up on the car (they were only replaced because my service manager over at Harrold Ford was money and he knew what I was doing with the car and hooked it up).

The interior needs to be cleaned and buttoned down. I have a brand new set of Ground Control in the trunk not installed.

The doors in the back are shaved, the front doors are lambo (dude, I was young let it go). The kit on the car is what is either now called the Kaotic kit, nyceboi kit, or Audi kit - i don't know what it's called now actually.

The exhaust is Bassani but was retuned by Muffler Tech to get a better sound out of it. Intake is AFE. I have a set of Headers in the car that need to be installed.

Here's a link for the car -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20983802@N06/

THE CAR IS NOT BEING PARTED OUT - you must puchase everything together if you are interested. Please post here or PM me.

I figure the car should go to an enthusiast and not some schmuck.

Looks like i can only respond via PM until the admins readmit my screen name.

Can you post that the car is near Sacramento in Elk Grove, CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet

sweet

Sweet, I can post now.

Some things I wanted to add that I didn't have in my initial post:

SAFC2 - White readout. The car is already installed with it. It's an airflow computer.
Upgraded MAF
MSDS Headers
Bat suspension is already on the car, Koni/Ground Control is boxed NEW
Car is sound proofed all over
Carpet, Door Panels, Dash are all BLACK. Seats are TAN (never got to changing it)
Diablo Chip, custom program.
DMD (or whatever it's called, Dual-Mass etc)

Last edited:
many parts off the parts car we dismembered a few months ago. ill be listing them in the classified section.

stock csvt transmission (local pick-up preferred)

also selling the 19" Centerlines on my car, listed in classifieds right now.

OEM Warped Dash Fix Kit - Local Pickup Only (93063)

OEM Warped Dash Fix Kit - Local Pickup Only (93063)

FOR LOCAL PICKUP/MEET/DROPOFF ONLY

I am in Simi Valley, CA (between Thousand Oaks and the San Fernando Valley; northwest of Los Angeles).

I have an unused/never installed OEM "warped dash" Fix kit bought for a 1999 Mercury Mystique. I bought it new for $70 before they stopped making them (it was the last one in SoCal), BUT TAKE IT OF MY HANDS FOR FREE because I have no use for it. I have the PDF installation directions for it, too.

The car was hit by a drunk driver and totaled, no other parts are for sale.

PM or call my cell at 571 two three four 259two (a Virginia number). I can meet within 30 miles.

Thanks for reading!
Hollis

Update 12/12/2007: Still available.

Last edited:
Back