• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Classifieds

CF hood and trunk

CF hood and trunk

got a set of brand new, never been used carbon fiber hood and trunk set.
cfhood.jpg

asking $575 for both (same price as the ebay add) or $325 for each individual piece.

Parting out the car! ALL PRICE ARE BEST OFFER. Not satisfy with the price? THEN JUST SHOOT ME AN OFFER!!

SVT Silver Frost + Erebuni Spoiler -$60 OBO (PICKUP ONLY)
P3060024.jpg

P3060025.jpg

P3060026.jpg

Zetec Spark Plug Cover - Shoot me an offer.

P3060033.jpg

Well I cleaned up my garage and found this glove box that I bought awhile ago that didn't fit my Contour LX. This came off a 98 SE. I don't know how much is worth, so give me an offer. The color is Dark Grey

P4060001.jpg

P4060002.jpg

P4060003.jpg

Pair of Smoked Tail Lights. Might need to sand them and put some clear coat of them if you don't like how they are. The left light have a light crack, I think is either the clear coat crack or tint? Iono but still seal no leaks (Don't ask why I just found that out recently). $35 shipped for both

P1030002.jpg

Here's the on with the crack (might be hard to see):
P1030003.jpg

Once Again, $35 shipped.

P2080009.jpg

They're brand new never used.

Item Condition: Brand New
Maker: Bomz Racing
Complete Set (2 front and 2 Rear)
Complete Kit: aluminum sleeves and locking perches, coil springs, top hats, spanner wrenches, bag of plastic rings
Lower your car between 1-4" simply by adjusting the locking perches
Using performance shock and coil over high low kit, the ride quality is much better than most coilovers because of the added bushings, and high spring rate.

$80 shipped

hHey,

I just bought a house and don't want to store all my extra parts in my garage or shed...even though they are both large enough to accomodate. I simply just don't need this stuff any more. You name the price!

I have:
--trunk reflector

do you still have this reflector & are you willing to ship? I pm'd you a couple weeks ago...

Karri

Im breaking down and selling my 98 silverfrost contour svt cuz im in need of a truck. Its just turning over 179,000 miles. This car looks awsome in pictures but is pretty beat up. I'm pretty sure the motor is the original one.(not sure how to check if it is or not) Just about everything on the car works except for the AC and the back windows. (but im working on it). The motor runs strong but does have a ticking noise threw the lower rpm's. It dose leak a little oil and leaks powersteering fluid. The body is not in the best condition. For mods i have KKM intake with Pudd heatshield coupled to a ram air. 9mm Blue ford racing wires. For exhaust i have gutted the main cat and eliminated the resinator with straight pipe. 18" ADR rims with 215/35R18 tires but will need new ones. I have a sniper peformance tuner that will go with the car. Drilled and slotted brake rotors and ceramic pads. Aftermarket fog lights. Newer tranny with 95xxx miles put in at 168,000. B&M short throw shifter. Green neons under dash. Silferfrost painted trim. Pioneer headunit with 4 pioneer speakers. 12" kicker with 425watt amp. All 4 oxygen sensors are pretty much brand new. Newer fuel filter. New PCV valve. Also just cleaned the intake manifold. Brand new struts and springs in the rear. Oil always changed with mobile1 synthetic every 3000 miles.I know im forgeting some other small things but thats pretty much the main stuff. I have only owned the car since last fall and bought it with 168,000 miles on it. so EVERYTHING that i have put on this car is got less then 10,000 miles on it. Im originally from MN so the car has MN plates and tags on it. Im located in Victorville, California untill around November.(for work) PM me if you have any questions! I have spent well over $5000 to get this car moving again since i bought it last fall. And suprisingly even tho being from MN thier isn't hardly any rust at all on it. I would like to get $2500 for it but would sell to a CEG'r FOR $2000. Again this car has alot of miles on it so its not in perfect condition.Would be a great fixer'uper or PERFECT parts car.***Also just found out i need new controll arms cuz my bushings are shot*******I HAVE TO SELL THIS RIGHT NOW. SOMEONE SHOOT ME A OFFER.
100_1763.jpg

I Do have SVT floor mats that are in pretty good condition but thier underneath the crappy ones to keep them from lookin nasty.
100_1751.jpg

Also if anyone has a main cat for the svt sitting around that wants to sell cheap let me know...since im in cali now lol....

items for sale

items for sale

hi there new to the forum. pretty much the reason why im on this forum is because i have some contour parts here that i took off a car thats was going to be junk. i have a list of items if anyone is intrested. i am in livermore in the bay area. they came off of a 98 black svt contour. if your intrested in any of the parts, please feel free to email me at ccperformance@comcast.net thanks!!!

spec clutch stage 2 with a spec flywheel
fron and rear seats midnight blue
rear door panels midnight blue
4 svt rims 16 inch
crank pulley
2 magnaflow mufflers
rear window regulators
spare tire.

yo

yo

i've turned on my PM's again, I tried to respond to everyone who contacted me in the last month. Sorry if I missed you, just added the e-mail option for PM's. I tried to send everyone that messaged me my personal e-mail addy.

sellin the svt

sellin the svt

car has a little over 88k miles on it. the interior is in great condition 8/10 with no cracking in the leather. the motor pulls very well and i will include a KKM intake with Dtech heatshield in the deal as well as the stock svt intake. the car is giving off an airbag code which i havent checked yet.

the exterior is 7/10 since the rear bumper has paint fading under the clearcoat, as well as a small part of the drivers side door, right above the side skirt. the rear bumer will probably need to be repainted because of the fading and random assholes of san diego who scraped one of the corners. one side skirt is a little warped while the other one has scraped pretty badly in the rear, i have all four jack covers and will include a set of silfro svt sideskirts with the deal. there are also some, very small, door dents on the quarter panel, nothing too noticable.

csvt2.jpg

csvt3.jpg

csvt.jpg

here is a picture of the fading under the clear coat, picture makes it look more noticable than it is.
cantour5.jpg

asking $3500 obo

Back