• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brembo replacement rotos???

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Just wondering if anyone's used them.....saw them on TireRack.

SVT fronts: $48 ea.
SVT rear: $38 ea.
FSVT front: $71 ea.

Prices seem more than reasonable

US Autoparts

US Autoparts

Last fall I was in the process of upgrading to the 278mm and just happened to get an e-mail from this on-line site Carson Ca.
Why I didn't order a 2nd set ouch! I of course went to the Cougar so I could get the 278's. So happens they must have error ed, but I got 2ea Brembo's 278's for just under $50 shipped. I notice now they must have found their error. Out 3 or 4 on-line sites 45-48 seems to be the going rate. This outfit shipped from an eastern warehouse that saves on the UPS charges. I'd still gladly pay $48 each though good quality German workmanship. At least the packaging says it was made in Deutschland.

Got over 5k miles on them not hint pulsating should of had 278's from the factory. Now if I could find a deal on 15" steel wheels for winter. Yes the Brembo's are quality looking rotor.
Note "CSVT 1234" the ORF did manage to spell correct! :rolleyes: I hope! Hi Hi

Used the latest Bendix Titaniums within 100 miles the pad transfer to the rotor was awesome looking. I did the easy braking bedding instead of hard stopps. I also really like the venting being on the outside makes flushing salt out a breeze.
I'd did coat the rotors with the Rust-Oleum "Cold galvanizing" primer and top coating with the Cold galvanizing compound #7785. I couldn't find their Heat silver #7716?

Hope that wasn't too much info?:rolleyes:

Paul
Just can't count on this big chains stores keeping the same product stocked??

Partstrain.com

Partstrain.com

Update on Brembo 278MM's N1000-125169 $43.75ea and only $5.50 for shipping!!!! They must have warehouse in the back yard?

US Auto Parts.com N1000-125169 2ea shipped UPS ground $87.90 Free shipping over $50.

Last edited:
Back