• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

powder coated calipers?

These folks don’t sell to the public so I have included the contact info to find a dealer in your area. I bought the kits for my rear non SVT calipers from them via a local dealer here in portland, ore. $15 ea. A bit steep but the only game in town I could find.

Centric Parts

(brake parts) Contour rear caliper rebuild kit #143.61021, replaces #41175.

Contact Information

Telephone
FAX
Postal address
14528 Bonelli St.
Industry, CA 91746

Industry, CA 91746
Electronic mail
General Information: info@centricparts.com
Technical Support: tech@centricparts.com

Update here is another online supplier for less loot. Note the part number they are made by Centric.

Auto Parts Giant
http://www.autopartsgiant.com/CAT_FRAMEX.cfm
Need Help! Call Our Auto Parts Experts
1-877-65-GIANT
(Toll Free 877-654-4268)

Mon-Sat 8am to 6pm PT
CARLSON
DISC BRAKE CALIPER REPAIR KIT
Note: rear; w/rear disc; fmsi pad/shoe ref# d661

SVTforme--NICE WORK meticulous YES! Calipers!

And while buttin in "mattsBLK99cSVT" for a show car I'd do the powder coat! my apologies---TRicker I have had good luck with Rust-Oleums Heat resistant Silver #7716.
I paint first because I HATE rust and 2nd it's a daily driver.

Last edited:
There is no "catch". I was just trying to be nice to fellow SVT owners. There is a great deal of information on this web site that helps alot of people. I just completed a suspension install with directions from the site. So I'm just doing my part to help. Some mods cost money that most of us dont have. The only request is, have the parts cleaned and pay for shipping.

can i send you my intake pipe for powder coat?

Back