• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interior switches w/LED's changed. Headlight and HVAC green tint removed.

Red99CSVT

CEG'er
I'm looking to figure out if anyone is looking for interior switches with the color changed. I have already done 2 complete sets. One to blue which is in my car and another to red. I'd be willing to do the swap to blue, red or white. I tried a set with UV purple lights but they look almost white. They do look good as the defrost indicator lights! I can and will also do the removal of the green tint from the headlight panel and HVAC panel.

So all that being said I would like to know if someone would be willing to test a set of my switches with no charge. I'd like to know if they are to bright.

It's taken me some time to collect these and I would be trusting that i'm not going to be ripped off. Feedback is welcome. I like doing it so if there is interest then I'll figure out prices and all that. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• photo15334.png
    photo15334.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15335.png
    photo15335.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15336.png
    photo15336.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo15338.png
    photo15338.png
    321.9 KB · Views: 0
I had some done but the drivers master switch and one of the unlock/lock buttons leds stopped working after a couple days. I would be willing to give yours a try for just those two pieces in blue and test the color/brightness against the other ones I have that still work. Let me know

Alright do you have the flat master switch for the windows? The only completed blue one I have is the early 98 bubble switch. If you have the flat style I'll send you the red one I have done.

I have the flat style in my 99. You have an extra master switch to put some blue leds in? Or would the bubble style even look noticeably different? I wouldn't mind giving it a try, anythings better than one that has lights that flicker and or don't work like my master and one of the unlock/lock switches I have now

Back