• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rear bumper on svt...

FokusDave

CEG'er
The black portion that has the grill is that replacable? I'm talking about not just the insert but the whole thing. Reason I ask is mine is broke and be a lot cheaper if I could just replace the lower portion and insert instead of a whole new bumper ...

No, the bottom diffuser section of the rear bumper around the exhaust area is not replaceable. Only the rear mesh is.

Well what are the odds. Lady backed into my car while it was parked on the street. Took it for a estimate today $2800 in damage and will need a new bumper. Luckily she left me her info and is being cooperative. Body shop said it would be hard to find a bumper for my car tho so hoping and praying they can find one for me!

Be careful they may try to total your car since they won't find a bumper. If you want have them contact me and I can send you one. I've done it many times in the past

Yeah I haven't had her insurance look at it yet guess she is setting it up Monday but I did get it appraised at the body shop we deal with at my dealership and I did mention that if they couldn't find a bumper that I prob could. ( thinking of you guys here on the forums haha) but ouch don't want them to total the car that would be lame

Back