• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rear window visor

Well I may have to get serious about letting mine be used as a mold. I was talking to crackerican69 about having fiberglass or carbon fiber ones made b4 the holidays and it sounds like a better idea every time I think about it.

well i may have to get serious about letting mine be used as a mold. I was talking to crackerican69 about having fiberglass or carbon fiber ones made b4 the holidays and it sounds like a better idea every time i think about it.
do ettt!

as soon as I get my car fixed, I can probably get something worked out. My main concern right now is fixing my turd. I could either use the Subaru spoiler as a mold, or have one shipped in to make a mold of it. The problem is if the original gets damaged in any way, it is something that isnt easily replaceable. If so, I would probably lean towards doing them in fiberglass to start. So i will be fairly busy between this and making a hood for TUFTOUR., as well as one for me.

Back