• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rear window visor

flip4eva83

CEG'er
Im not finding them for sale anywhere, did a search and apparently they are extremely hard to find. I also read that the latest model probe rear window visor would work. Just wondering if there is any truth to it.

the Aussie sun shade is long out of production, and very few have one. There is pretty much zero chance of getting one. Not away of any other one that fits either.

I do know the 08-12 Subaru Impreza Hatchback spoiler matches the curve of the upper rear windshield perfectly and the sides match up. But.....it is about 6-8 inches too narrow, so it would have to be cut and extended to make fit. I have been planning on doing this since me and a friend test-fitted it a couple weeks ago.

I do know the 08-12 Subaru Impreza Hatchback spoiler matches the curve of the upper rear windshield perfectly and the sides match up. But.....it is about 6-8 inches too narrow, so it would have to be cut and extended to make fit. I have been planning on doing this since me and a friend test-fitted it a couple weeks ago.

Thats what I was thinking about doing, finding one that fits the contours and modifying to fit. That are take my hand at building one from scratch.

Thats what I was thinking about doing, finding one that fits the contours and modifying to fit. That are take my hand at building one from scratch.

My buddy Steve has one sitting in his garage. He works at a body shop so he got the part for free. And my cousin does fiberglass work so.....:laugh:

I know I was stalking the forsale threads for one :) when these came up for $100 I pounced like a tiger ;) lmao

I saw that a couple minutes it was posted and sent him a PM. should have called. :cry:

Got an email reply last night from our Ford supplier buddies in the UK:

"This part is obsolete and no longer available

Kind regards

Bayfords"

Too late I already plasti dipped it and put it on my T red. :/ sorry

It probably lasted so long bc it didn't have a Price lol.

There is a pic of it on the car in the T-Red pic thread should be the last post.

You plasti dipped it? yuck

Bring it with to spring zing because I will buy it off you there. DIBS!

No you won't bc I want it lol. Now if someone wants theirs silfro I'll trade them plus a couple $ lol bc it doesn't affect me any lmao.

Too late I already plasti dipped it and put it on my T red. :/ sorry

It probably lasted so long bc it didn't have a Price lol.

There is a pic of it on the car in the T-Red pic thread should be the last post.

Looks like you mounted it to high On the window

You plasti dipped it? yuck

Bring it with to spring zing because I will buy it off you there. DIBS!

Try and get the last one Yoooo had, he didn't sell it with the car soooooo you may have a chance unless he has a waiting list of people who want it .

I was stalking his too he wasnt selling it :/

Maybe idk I couldn't find any pix of where it mounted to lol it's just double sided sticky tape though lol.

Looks like you mounted it to high On the window

Try and get the last one Yoooo had, he didn't sell it with the car soooooo you may have a chance unless he has a waiting list of people who want it .

Yeah, he knows I want it.

Back