• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to buy rocker panels?

aron115

New CEG'er
i cannot seem to find anywhere to buy new rocker panels for my svt. i would like to weld some new ones up if i can find them that is

the rocker panel is part of the whole side of the car. you will have to cut them out from a good car i suspect.

usually ive seen places where you are able to buy a pre-molded rocker panel that you can cut out your own and weld these ones you buy in. That is kind of what I am looking for. considering the side skirt is there it doesnt have to look all that good

Digging up a seriously old thread here...but it's the newest one from my search. Just thought I'd pass along a source, just bought a LH rocker repair panel from C2C (Classic to current) in Redford, MI. $25 +shipping, just hit my door this morning. Looks like a decent panel. I probably won't have time to tackle it for a few weeks at least but I wanted it on hand so I can start comparing and figure where I want to cut.

I searched and found 2 companies that offer panels. I can't remember what the other one was, but this place just felt better to me.

Digging up a seriously old thread here...but it's the newest one from my search. Just thought I'd pass along a source, just bought a LH rocker repair panel from C2C (Classic to current) in Redford, MI. $25 +shipping, just hit my door this morning. Looks like a decent panel. I probably won't have time to tackle it for a few weeks at least but I wanted it on hand so I can start comparing and figure where I want to cut.

I searched and found 2 companies that offer panels. I can't remember what the other one was, but this place just felt better to me.

Wow, you are a life saver. Sometime last year, a CEG'er did a how-to or at least an explanation with pictures as he replaced his rocker panel. I've searched several times and not been able to find it. I thought I'd give it another go, and first thing I find your post. Thank you so much! I'm going to my body/paint guy tomorrow and we'll see how he handles it. Cross your fingers. And thanks again. Here's the address: https://c2cfabrication.com/store/ad...ords=rocker+panel+2000+Ford+Contour&x=80&y=14

Wow, you are a life saver. Sometime last year, a CEG'er did a how-to or at least an explanation with pictures as he replaced his rocker panel. I've searched several times and not been able to find it. I thought I'd give it another go, and first thing I find your post. Thank you so much! I'm going to my body/paint guy tomorrow and we'll see how he handles it. Cross your fingers. And thanks again. Here's the address: https://c2cfabrication.com/store/ad...ords=rocker+panel+2000+Ford+Contour&x=80&y=14
My pleasure! I'm not planning on a full how-to (and I recall reading the one you refer to but haven't seen it either) but I'm hoping to snap a few pics along the way for the purpose of rating the panel as a replacement. Up to my eyeballs in more pressing issues, but still hoping to get on this soon.

Back