• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to get T-Red Paint?

Mac

CEG'er
after searching for some time now, i've only been able to find the T-Red color code, but not a place to buy it besides maybe ford...

i'm getting ready for fresh paint here pretty soon, but i'm debating what color i want to go with... when i was looking for my SVT i was hoping to find a T-Red in good condition, but at the time, there weren't any for sale, and i ended up goin' with my second favorite, silverfrost...

so i'm seriously considering going with T-Red, but i would like to get some suggestions on where to buy ford OEM colored paint?? i want to check out the silverfrost, T-Red, and T-Green... and i'm not talkin bout rattle can bull ish :rolleyes:

thanks- Mac

You an buy it at oreily's or autozone. Touch up and spray can are available.

If you want a can of actual paint. The main paint supplier to many dealerships is located in farmington hills. Around M-5. and grand river.

You an buy it at oreily's or autozone. Touch up and spray can are available.

If you want a can of actual paint. The main paint supplier to many dealerships is located in farmington hills. Around M-5. and grand river.

+1 the paint can number is T294 unless duplicolor has changed it. I have baught it at oreily's(used to be murray's) before.

paint

paint

you can go to an auto paint and dupply store and they can mix any color you want. or a local bodyshop should be able to sell you what you need. i work at a collision center and we can mix almost any color.

If you are looking for a Ford labeled factory pack of a quart or larger, there never was such a thing. As someone else posted your best bet is a automotive paint store, the same source that body shops use. Even dealer body shops need to use that kind of source since they can't buy it through Ford.

Back