• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Question About The Front Bumper

dcompton94

New CEG'er
Ok, we got a new ignition cylinder in my 1995 Mercury Mystique and my Dad was driving it and hit a giant Raccoon :cry:, it managed to screw up the front bumper pretty good. so my question is, where can i fing an after market ground effects bumper and how much would a good one cost?

put svt stuff on it. ill give you a good deal:cool:

ok, so if i can get a good deal i think im going to get a stock SVT bumper for my Mystique and maybe eventually the side skirts and rear.

ok, so if i can get a good deal i think im going to get a stock SVT bumper for my Mystique and maybe eventually the side skirts and rear.
keep in mind that since you have a pre98 the stock SVT front bumper is NOT a direct bolt on, you have to mold the upper half of a stock pre98 bumper with the lower half of the SVT bumper.

Don't know but look at the eggplant purple pre-98 Contour in the banner at the top of the forum. That is a SVT bumper molded into a pre-98 bumper and easily the best looking bumper. I can imagine it is very pricey though. That car I mentioned is blu fuz's you might want to PM him for any details.

ok ill have to check in with him about it. I don't mind doing work, just i have never done anything like that before.

Back