• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Underglow?

Flood

CEG'er
Anyone have underglow on their contour? If so, could you post pics? I'm mostly looking because when my car was up in the air for inspection, they pointed out that it has neon underneath (explaining the lighting controller in the trunk), but it isn't hooked up. I don't know if I'm going to keep it or just take it off, and before I go to the effort of hooking it up and putting a switch in, I'd like to make sure it's worth it.

So, pictures and opinions, please and thank you.

-Adam

These were on my old tour? Do you know what color you have on yours yet?

Attachments

• l_e37fd1f078f34fbe9fd54fe990c7024f.jpg
    l_e37fd1f078f34fbe9fd54fe990c7024f.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
I remember someone on here had a 3 million color one from efx I don't remember his username tho, he had it on a t-red on his cardomain..... It looked pretty cool if you asked me.

Ah, sorry. I searched Underglow and nothing useful really came up. My bad. And by the way, the underglow seems to be white, but I haven't hooked it up, so I really can't tell.

These were on my old tour? Do you know what color you have on yours yet?

No clue, and can't figure out how they're wired out, where the switch is (if there is one) or where anything's hooked up... I'm gonna have to get in under the car, find the wires, and get it all hooked up... that might not even be worth it, considering the neon tube in the front is GONE.

On the bright side, got my hood latch fixed, my sunroof and interior lights work now, and got my grille today and put it in. Also, fresh tires and inspection! Now just gotta get this neon BS figured out!

-Adam

By the way, I had LED light bars under my other contour (and the svt years ago) and never got bothered for inspection. They are legal in PA if you are stopped, but you can't run them when the vehicle is moving.

I have bright white LED underglow. Has like ten dance settings, stationary, and strobes to the bass. Ricer yes, have i been hassled? no.

Back