• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Two tone svt ???

contourgl95

CEG'er
Hey all.

Well my car got hit today sadly, had to be me , a CDN SVT which is hard enough to find already.. anyways back to the point.. its going to need headlights,grille and an allignment. I just ordered everything.... but i was thinking i would really like a TWO TONE svt .. theres a guy here with a TRED svt with the trunk black and the hood black.. now since my SVT is black what could i do to make it look nice.. ? would a black and silver look good? post any ideas or pictures.. thanks guys.

I've got some pics of blue and silver two tone car I did a 3l swap on. I'll post them shortly. I think two tone is ugly though

post some pics yeah that would be good. i know what you mean like usually it doesnt look that great , but maybe if i had a SF hood and trunk lid? i dunno im just wanting a change or maybe its not a good idea?

One 2 tone car..... actually a tri tone, but yeah.... http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=31978

colorcorrectedtour03_001.sized.jpg

i actually think i may have just fallin in love..

and it actually looks like the wing doesnt have that bleh i wanna vomit on my screen feel to it..

wow..

black with light blue metalic is a very good combo saw a grand prix with those colors and liked it quite a bit i do have a pic from far away someplace... if you want me to dig it up let me know

Back