• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo Black R8 stlye projector headlights

gblinker182

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Does any one know where I can find a black set of R8 style headlights? I found the chrome ones but I'd prefer the black ones, any links or help whatsoever is much appreciated

Mondeo headlights dont fit on a contour. They look almost exactly the same, but they are different. Search for Morrettes on this site for more information.

wow wtf is wrong with everyone on their high-horses becuz their a hardcore ceg-r..

everyone was a newb at once..including you.and everyone else on this site.

wow wtf is wrong with everyone on their high-horses becuz their a hardcore ceg-r..

dude. did you see the little wink face after what i wrote? i was joking!!! dont get your panties all up in a bunch

no i didnt see it..just as of late i have a noticed a lot of aholes on here that think there some sort of god or something and its frustrating cuz ill post something asking for help and get nothing for three days..whats the point of a forum if nobody wants to respond or help?

sorry about that just needed to speak up

no i didnt see it..just as of late i have a noticed a lot of aholes on here that think there some sort of god or something and its frustrating cuz ill post something asking for help and get nothing for three days..whats the point of a forum if nobody wants to respond or help?

sorry about that just needed to speak up

you just need to realize that diagnosing a problem on a car without actually being able to look at the car isnt exactly an easy thing to do. don't rely on a car forum to fix your issues. yeah, we can try our best to lead you in the right direction, but without actually being there to test different possible causes, theres not much we can do.

you know there is a difference between asking for help and wanting a good "conversation" to get your questions answered and there is just wanting everything handed to you.

to many people want to just be given the answers instead of even trying alittle bit to answer their own questions. Not sure but I bet with some searching it would have atleast been found out that the mondeo headlight do not fit without alot of modification. that should have been noted in the morrette thread about the prototypes. that would have answered this questions ....

anyway, as noted the mondeo headlights do not fit. if you want to make them fit you can, one person has. where can you find the lights in question, try a euro ebay site :shrug:

I dont care if they fit, I'll make them fit, but thanks anyway. noob or not noob, thanks for all the pointless talk on the forum, can people try to at least stick to the topic a little more next time.

I dont care if they fit, I'll make them fit, but thanks anyway. noob or not noob, thanks for all the pointless talk on the forum, can people try to at least stick to the topic a little more next time.

no offense, but people come here all the time with grand plans, saying that they will make it happen and nothing comes of it. but gl ...

no offense, but people come here all the time with grand plans, saying that they will make it happen and nothing comes of it. but gl ...

Not completely disagreeing with you, but at the same time people here do drive people away. The only pics this website will ever see of my car done are pics that other people will take.

People are super quick to jump down your throat without knowing anything about who you are or what you have done.

Not completely disagreeing with you, but at the same time people here do drive people away. The only pics this website will ever see of my car done are pics that other people will take.

People are super quick to jump down your throat without knowing anything about who you are or what you have done.

what a load of crap. yes some people come off harsh online. it just been way to many times that people have come on and talked the talk and never backed it up. just need to brush it off and keep moving.

imho thats pretty petty of you to not show your end results. there any many that where following your build with interest. if not for nothing post pics to shut them up and show that you did do what you said. your dropping to their level not posting pics.

look at goumba. I don't think many believed he would make a SVT awd, but there is his build thread ....

what a load of crap. yes some people come off harsh online. it just been way to many times that people have come on and talked the talk and never backed it up. just need to brush it off and keep moving.

imho thats pretty petty of you to not show your end results. there any many that where following your build with interest. if not for nothing post pics to shut them up and show that you did do what you said. your dropping to their level not posting pics.

look at goumba. I don't think many believed he would make a SVT awd, but there is his build thread ....

Man I really tried. But people wouldn't even look at my build thread. Even when my build thread was months old I had people telling me my project didn't even exist and I was full of it. :shrug: After a while I cut my losses.

Man I really tried. But people wouldn't even look at my build thread. Even when my build thread was months old I had people telling me my project didn't even exist and I was full of it. :shrug: After a while I cut my losses.

thats because your build thread was in the new england forum and not in one of the other forums.

and I really don't see why you went back and deleted all of your posts, talk about giving in imho

Heres some help. Only place I ever saw that junk, black r8 style Mondeo headlights, was on UK ebay..... They look pretty ugly BTW! Some normal headlights usually do the trick or hightowered ones.

- amyn

Back