• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hightowers

Hightowers

• No, Leave stock

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes, go Green

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yes, go Black

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Yes, Other, please indicate below what color you think

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Ok, so I'm not sure I want to do hightowers or not, I've been playing with the idea, and would either do body colored ones or probably black night (metallic).

Here are some test shots, keep in mind, the oval is painted and there would also be eyelids with these, and these were done very quickly, light is not actually sealed, the lens would be cleared, and the orange reflector would be inside the light

Black
BlacknightHT01.jpg

BlacknightHT02.jpg

Green
T-GreenHT01.jpg

T-GreenHT02.jpg

T-GreenHT04.jpg

To me and Tess the black just seemed to dark, against it stock was the way to go, green looked better, but I'm still not sure I want to go through the work of hightowering only to wish I hadn't. Granted, I do have a couple extra lights that I can pull reflectors out of if needed to go back to stock look.

Not really a big Hightower fan. Stock clean lights are still the best IMO, but if you do want them, pick the black.

All that green don't look right to me. I'm a fan of black hightowers personally, but i have a black car too:shrug:

whatever you do, even if you keep them stock and just put eyelids on, paint the silver stripe. it looks so much better with that stripe body colored than silver

no way hightowers are an excellent mod to make your svt look better. and black IMO looks the best. see for yourself....

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
Back