• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheel arch spats

saintz

CEG'er
I noticed a few weeks ago the dread'ed wheel arch rust was starting to appear on my rear arche's. A quick E-mail to Russ (Awesome spats he makes russell.spencer1@ntlworld.com give him a shout if you want a set £40 posted, he also do'es fronts, postage cant be that much to U.S) and I got a set of rear arch spats.

I sprayed them today and I am so shocked at the quality i got from rattle can's :lol:

Now all I got to do is get up the confidence to take my back bumper off, sand down the arches and fit these :lol: I got some grey tiger sealant, thought that would blend in better :wink:
At lease by doing these I dont have to spray the full arch as I can mask off and have the line run behind the spats 8)

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of what they look on a car? It doesnt matter if its your or not. I not sure if everyone will know what they are.

There you go:-
DSC_0050.jpg

They won't fit for us. I remember someone had some posted for sale here a while ago and they don't fit Contours with out some work.

Back