• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF Hood and Trunk

i bought my hood and trunk from that guy separately. paid around 1100 after everything was said and done. this is a great deal!

I got that deal off ebay thats 725 shipped to a buisness it's 805 shipped to your house, I havent recieved my stuff yet he emailed me and said it should be to me next week I'll let you know how the quality is

Its gonna be the same as the cf1 stuff, I have a strong feeling when cf1 went belly up they changed thier name to streetconcepts.com and thats them, if it is, you need to take it and get the gel coat wet sanded and have it cleared as mine are starting to haze.

Its gonna be the same as the cf1 stuff, I have a strong feeling when cf1 went belly up they changed thier name to streetconcepts.com and thats them, if it is, you need to take it and get the gel coat wet sanded and have it cleared as mine are starting to haze.

Not quite as good of a deal as you might think then?

No its still a very good deal, just get them cleared when you get them is all, thats really with any cf, but cf1/street concepts tend to have more air bubbles in the gel than most companies.

is a nice guy i get my trunk from him, and picked up in tijuana mexico.

i will buy the hood from him after fix my crash

I got that deal off ebay thats 725 shipped to a buisness it's 805 shipped to your house, I havent recieved my stuff yet he emailed me and said it should be to me next week I'll let you know how the quality is

their made it and take a week or less, mine is from them and have good quality

thats reassuring to hear cuz i just bought the set. the guy told me that it takes a couple of days to be completed cuz they are made once an order is put through. he is also making the vents on the hood functional on my hood.

Took 3 weeks to get my stuff completed it just got sent out today and I should have it by friday

Back