• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Paint Color Poll...

Paint Color Poll...

• Green

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Red

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
Im thinkin of two toning my car. Black top and one of these bottoms... What do you think.. Im partial to the obnoxious ones.. i like the green....
Green.jpg

Orange.jpg

Purple.jpg

Blue.jpg

Red.jpg

yellow.jpg

Btw, Thanks to the one who owns the car for providing a great shot to photo shop it with... Yes it was a quick job, yes some arent great but we get the idea... lol

I've seen the orange/grey scheme on a 80's Camaro, looked pretty sharp, the yellow one needs a checker strip at the paintline ;-) but I like the grey/navy blue scheme the best

i'd like the red if it was like a candy color, and i like the blue too... i'd say stay away from the bright orange, yellow or green... the kinda screem ricer to me.

The blue and the orange is tight but, that color orange stands out a little too much. That orange should be darker.:cool:

i think a darker more burnt orange with like a dark candy red pin stripe might look good.. another that would look dec is a darker blue..

blue or purple I'm kind of bias as my car came purple and I actually wanted to do something like that.:laugh:

Back