• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rust repair questions!!

peebles

New CEG'er
okay so I bought a 99 svt earlier this year I finally got around to getting to work on it.. I ordered rocker panels today and was told the dog leg is not included does anybody know of a company who makes them the parts guy said it wasn't listed in his book or will I have to steal one off a car in the junk yard if there good? can post pictures of the rust aswell if anybody wants to see what im working with

Attachments

• photo15774.jpg
    photo15774.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
where did you order your rocker panels from? did you happen to find the rubber glass trim at base of windows?
thanks,
aaron

I got them locally for $56 each then my discount though work taxes in they were just under $120 including freight. and im not sure what you mean by glass trim

okay so I bought a 99 svt earlier this year I finally got around to getting to work on it.. I ordered rocker panels today and was told the dog leg is not included does anybody know of a company who makes them the parts guy said it wasn't listed in his book or will I have to steal one off a car in the junk yard if there good? can post pictures of the rust aswell if anybody wants to see what im working with

What's a dog leg? I'm doing rust repair and my body guy didnt say he needed this.

Back