• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

choosing my exterior setup, ideas?

constrosity

CEG'er
I have a cf cowl hood, 2.5 litre cf engine cover, custom scooped stock hood cf wrapped and cf trunk. Any ideas on mix up of these parts, also what is the going rate on a cf engine cover and a cf cowl hood if i decided to sell?

I'd definitely be interested in either if you decided to sell. But posting some pics of what you have may help others visually to help you decide on a setup

No Title

The hood and trunk are being re clear coated . Car is at the shop right now ☺

Attachments

• photo15762.jpg
    photo15762.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15763.jpg
    photo15763.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 1
  • photo15764.jpg
    photo15764.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 1
The hood can be worth up to $650 to the right buyer. Yours has some fad and bubbles it looks like in the pics. I paid $250 for a similar condition hood and after sanding and polishing and some tlc I sold it for $550 and could have gotten $650 if I held out longer. It seems a lot of the people that were die hard looking last year have since found them so the demand may not be there anymore.

Thats why im getting the hood and trunk re cleared at the shop. If any one is interested in the hood or engine cover ill take PM on those for when it gets back to me from there.

Back