• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turtle Wax Headlight Restorer

BK4293

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone tried it yet?
I picked up a kit from AutoZone for 8.99 and need to clean up he lenses on the Lexus before I hightower them.

Last edited:
I havent seen that one. Did it come with paper and polish? The 3M kit I got at AZ was great because it came with the foam polishing pad and paper disks to go on the drill.

Any pics of it? Ive looked for it and dont see it at my local autozone... Ive been waiting for a cheaper headlight restorer to come out!

How cheap are you looking for? The 3M kit is less than $20 and comes with reusable parts to use later when they need a little more polishing.

As cheap as possible... Ive already used rubbing compound but i used a kit that was $20 from advance auto on my old chrysler and it worked great!! It came in a bag with sand paper, polish , and clear coat...Im just always looking for something that works as good for cheaper

As long as you know that sandpaper is the best way to do it. I like the 3M kit because it comes with the paper and the adapter for the drill so you dont spend hours out there with hand cramps.

Back