• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the factory keyless entry?

Yikes!!!! Pull the power cord from the computer, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to drain residual power, let it sit for 60 seconds, plug it back in and power it back up. If you can get Windows to load, immediately run a Check Disk but opening the command prompt and typing "chkdsk" (without quotes) using a Window login with Administrator rights.

If you can't get it past the blue screen then I hope you have repair/restore disks and are able to backup your files before you have to do a restore. Good luck man and definitely PM me if you need any help with the PC!

Sounds like you know your stuff! Haha i ended up restoring it to an earlier point yesterday, but it got late so ended up going to sleep when i got it working again. I figure ill do those screen shots tonight after work! Sorry for the delay :/

Meh. Been doing IT stuff for a few years now, but sounds like you got it under control.... glad you were able to do a restore! No rush though man, take care of the other stuff you have going on. I won't be working on my car again until Saturday. :)

Wow, I can't thank you enough for doing that for me! That's the most informative wiring diagram I have seen for anything on these cars.... EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks so much man!!!!!!

Wow, I can't thank you enough for doing that for me! That's the most informative wiring diagram I have seen for anything on these cars.... EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks so much man!!!!!!

No problem! And theres plenty more where that came from ;) i have full access to any diagram you can think of

I'll keep that in mind! Can't think of anything else I need for now but maybe when I get around to getting the correct trip computer for my car I might enlist your help in the fuel pump wiring :)

And if anyone else ever needs this schematic I have merged it into one page here:

98SVTkeyless..jpg

Thanks again J-ritt99!!!!

Back