• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

head units

GIT-R-DONE

Veteran CEG'er
What are you rockin? Bought the car without one and now i need to find something to get to beats going. liking the clarion fz502 at the moment.

FZ502_top_0315.jpg

ya its a full digital receiver meaning no cd player so mkaes it a little cheaper than other models with similar features. and multiple preouts so i can amp the door speakers separately.

13897bk_20.jpeg

Pioneer AVH-2450BT DVD Head Unit

i really like it. got it for my birthday. im a huuuuge ipod user, and only complaints i have is that when im listenign to a certain album from an artist, and i wanna go back and go to another album from the same artist, it doesnt save your menues so you have to go to artists, and then search through them, ect. you get the picture

yea it wont hurt my feelings to not have one. i have a lot of my music on my phone, and I have sirius so no need for cd's

Rocking a mech-less here too, Pioneer MVH P8200 I got about 2 years ago, has a total of 6 RCA outs on the rear, a USB on the front, an SD slot behind the tiny faceplate, and an AUX also on the front. Not hooked up right now, but has a small screen on which you can play movies or look at album art with an Ipod.

Getting a new Blaupunkt Montreal put in this weekend in the tour.

h023MONTREA-fp.jpg

I had a Blaupunkt deck in the previous tour and the simple black aesthetics really helps to blend in and give it a stock feel. Got this one brand new on ebay for $60 and it has an aux in to boot.

Back