• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

air to fuel ratio gauge

so i have a spare gauge just sitting around and really want to put it in the change holder its an air to fuel ration gauge just wondering what wire to tap it into?

looks like for my narrow band A/F guage I tapped the white w/red striped wire in the top connector of the three connectors on the rear valve cover.

is it an autometer gauge. if so pm me your email, i have a copy of the install instructions & diagram that they sent me. i can send them to u. i just cant get it to post up here.

Red Wire: Connect to a fused and switched 12V positive source that is turned on and off with the ignition switch
Black Wire: Connect to good engine ground.
Violet Wire: Connect to oxygen sensor signal wire. Connect to vehicle wiring harness, not oxygen sensor since some oxygen sensors use shielded wire. ( should be connected b4 the plug to the O2 sensor, not between the O2 & plug)

no its a jdm sport or something my friend gave it to me along with an oil pressure and boost gauge for my birthday for my conquest but they look to new to be in that old interior lol

Back