• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

JL 10w3 VS. Xplod 12

JL W7 FTW. Loud and clearest sounding bass. Only if the moneys there though. Yes, i know we're not talking about the W7, but this is the best sub that JL sells and I would put it against anything. Except for old school Fosgate DVCs.

Are you kidding, that's the stroke her. Who doesn't like to stroke her? On a more serious note, I think JL makes quality subs but there certainly are better alternatives for the same money if not less. I just ordered a new Elemental Designs sub myself but it's still in pre-production. ED's been building some unbelievable subs as of late.

To be honest, I've never seen a stroker. Cerwin Vega is not a name that comes up where I'm from. Like never.

But if you like dB, look into a Digital Design. Guy with a gen three eclipse had four 12" DDs in a custom fiberglass wall. The port had as much surface area as all the subs combined. Bass hit you like a slug to your chest. Had extension wires on the deck so he could use it outside the car, wouldn't work inside it. And plexiglass windows, the glass ones all cracked.

Back