• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LMFAO! i always knew these dudes were hacks... (unique autosports FTL!!!)

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=122877

lmfao... i was doing better installs when i was 16. i can't believe that dude paid well over $100K for THAT! :shocked: :help: :help: :laugh:

SANY0042.jpg

SANY0045.jpg

my first install looked better than that, but im kinda picky and i wanted it to look right, but i would never even dream of doing that ****ty of a job, and expect payment

Yeah i saw that episode last week. I like that show. I'm really suprised to see that work come out of them. Oh well i guess you can never tell what happens behind the scenes

they probably charge more if your car is going to be featured on the show because that means they'll have to actually do quality work.

That truck was featured on an episode.... :shrug: Which they never do show you too much other than them tearing down the car, then doing their little mods... a nice 20 minutes of watching remy work his magic on the sub box and amp rack... and then it being all done... and all the beauty shots from the interior...

That truck was featured on an episode.... :shrug: Which they never do show you too much other than them tearing down the car, then doing their little mods... a nice 20 minutes of watching remy work his magic on the sub box and amp rack... and then it being all done... and all the beauty shots from the interior...

did anyone see the episode where they obviously didn't measure the wheels for a CLS Benz? The wheels hit the calipers, then they couldn't identify the correct lugnuts. when you can't measure a "custom one-off" *ahem* MASS PRODUCED WHEEL, you shouldn't be showing your lack of inteliigence on national television haha

Back