• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Amp for 13 W7

its cool man. most of my installers at my store don't even realize that. there have been many times that only one voice coil has been hooked up. the jl amps are ideally the best amps to run on their subs. they are some of the cleanest amps on the market. as well as on all of there slash amps they actually put out the same amount of power at 2 ohms that they do at 1 ohm.

:rolleyes: Thats about all I say to that

Pretty soon you're gonna be saying that Audiobahn is the way to go.

Please don't insult my intelligence. You have a problem with flying off the handle when people don't agree with you. It's okay, I'm not mad but I still stand by what I said.

My Nine.1 has been pushing 1ohm for over 3 years. You do get what you pay for.

Great amp, great power, great price with a 3 year warranty.

Really though, I know a lot of people that have had nothing but problems with that amp and that's why I said what I said.

Don't care if you agree with me or not. I have a issue with statements like" the RF has better componets so it will last longer." "Becuase i know lots of people with nothing but problems with the nine.1"

I have installed over 10 of them and know about 30 people with ED amps. One person had a problem and a new one was shipped out before the old one was ever sent back. If quality was a issue I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be selling.

My buddy had a 13W7 in his Xb and we had 2 JL1000/1's on it. Lotsa powa!!! I know a little out of your price range. Memphis makes some killer amps with great warranty and quality priced good too

Back