Pole120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole120

Incredibly upstanding CEGer. I owed him some money for a few months and he didn't come and disrespect my whole family. Cheers to him.
    Former owner of '98 SVT #1,173. Need a 95-00 Ford CD manual? PM me

Pole120

Bought a poly filled rear roll resistor from pole120. A+ Transaction went ver well!

Thanks!
    New- Ford Fusiom Sport AWD 3.5L
    Sold- 1999 Mercury Cougar: ported 3.0L MTX with some goodies -CarDomain CougarDB

Comment

He smells wierd, but overall a great guy to get service or parts from. We have wheel'd and deal'd for a few years now with no issues no matter who is buying or selling.
      *CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
      30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

I ordered solid front and rear roll resistors from Josh when LivinSVT was doing my 3L swap. I had the parts within a week or so of paying over paypal. It would have been faster if I had ordered earlier in the week. As it was it was a rush order. Parts got to LivinSVT fine and they looked good. It turns out I didn't need them, LivinSVT shipped them back to Josh and Josh refunded my money promptly. If I ever need solid mounts again I will go back to Josh. He was totally flexible and makes a good product. A+ on the transaction.
        1998 Contour SVT Full 3L - Sold-
        2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT

Comment

Item: Poly-filling roll restrictors

I sent Pole my roll restrictors to get poly-filled. He did an AMAZING job with them. When I looked at them I was really impressed at how well they turned out. He cleaned them up and now they honestly look brand new!

A++ work! Shipping was fast, even up to Canada. Will definately do business again!
          Alex - Troll: '11 Mazda 2 GX w/ Convenience pkg Liquid Silver. (Fog's, Alum. Pedals, Rear Spoiler) Low, slow, loud...

Comment

pole120

A pleasure to do business with. Quick ship. Part was in excellent condition. Again pleasure.

Comment

Just got my custom dash... great packing, good seller!!! thanks buddy!!
              1999 Sil-Fro Svt, 50 Shot wet, Electric exhaust cut out, HiD's, and a bunch of other nifty little gizmos

Comment

Pole 120

THANKS SO MUCH JOSH!!!!

Amazing work was done. GREAT communication throughout the entire process! Constant updates with calls, text, pictures, questions, & ideas!

Did so much extra work that would have been skipped over by others. I Really appreciate everything done during the process of my 3L build & Swap!! front brake pads, LCA's, & other misc parts.

Also gave me a Ford SVT framed photo of a 1998 tour :)
                Current: 99 Spruce Green SE with full SVT body kit, MNB interior, 3L port-matched, LSD trans, wheels
                99 Black MTX Cougar (gone); 99 Rio Red MTX Cougar (still own)
                99 Lazer Red ATX Cougar(sold)

Comment

Purchased an A pillar guage pod and 3 autometer guages/.//// top notch broski
                  -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
                  -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
                  -00 BLK/TAN SVT
                  NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
                  SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

Threw in my clutch, flywheel, headers and bought his poly mounts. Josh did a great job with everything and worked out some kinks with the car in the process. I've bought a few things from him in the past and will continue to do so.
                    1998 SE MTX.. 0 RWHP.. CAI, SVT intakes & exhaust, Eibach springs, BAT struts, Fidanza, MSDS, Luk.. $700 salvage title, but it goes like Stig (KO'd) My Contour Forum - http://contoursvt.lefora.com/

Comment

Bought a antenna off him a while back forgot to post feedback Josh is the man
                      98 svt port matched on second trans
                      00 BMW 328Ci
                      99 cougar SOLD

Comment

Josh had some plasma cutting and powder coating work done. I'm glad I could help! Thanks for the fast payment.
                        *CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
                        30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

Got my front and rear roll resistors filled by Josh. Quality work and super speedy communication. Much appreciated bro!
                          -1998.5 Silver Frost Contour SVT #5626
                          -2009 Crystal White Pearl Mazdaspeed 3

My wife asked to drive the SVT cause it had leather and a sunroof. I said no.

Comment

Got an optimized TB, poly filled mounts, rear end links, and some other stuff. It's always a pleasure to work with Josh/PRT, top notch quality and great communication!!
                            98 T Red SVT-Build # 1147
                            2004 325XiT Wagon
                            2012 VW CC Lux

Comment

Sold him an MPV LIM with fuel rail and injectors for stupid cheap! he paid faster than I sneeze!
                              -99 T-RED 3L SVT TURBO
                              -99 T-GREEN RHD MPV ST220 MAZDA 6 TURE DUAL 3L SVT
                              -00 BLK/TAN SVT
                              NEW OEM CONTOUR PARTS DEALER*
                              SVTWAREHOUSE.COM COMING SOON!!

Comment

Working...
                              X