• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deposits on turbo so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
pricing on the other group buy post

I am going to make a list for those to see your placement in the kits.

If you want to get in this I have a account on paypal.

orders@nautilusperformance.com

send 1500.00 and specify turbo kit thanks.

So far: I recieved these deposits

(1) 111R kit sent
(2) Justa2pt5L building
(3) Rawburt kit sent
(4) Pudmunkie (prototype) building
(5) 00TourSVT kit sent
(6) puckpuck building

Last edited:
Stage 2 is already set I am putting in the stage 2 in my car next week. I have the large FMIC and I have the larger Injectors and MAF and the MSDS headers and fuel pump to support the injectors. That is the stage 2 setup for now unless something restricts me to making 300whp+.

I just don't have a price yet since the injectors or hard to find good suppliers.

The kit will stay in production as long as the demand stays to where I least sell one every 6 mos or so since we are going to be doing some interesting porjects soon.

so to clarify- all those welds that hole pipes together will be eliminated? I mean, obviously not all but like on the downpipe theres like 5 pipes welded together- will the jig eliminate some of that?

The downpipe will have one weld on the section between the turbo and flange. The duals will have three on one side of the 2" and the other side mirrored the same. The extension pipe to the middle of the car will have two welds for the flex pipe.

The y-pipe will have six welds to the flange then the 2.5" pipe will have four due to the S shape effect I have to do to get pass the downpipe.

but to answer you yes the welds wil be 25% less since i have the angles and paths now.

Joey, I just got a refund for the deposit. I sent the funds to my bank account and it will take 3 to 4 days.

Hi,

Joey is out of town on work right now. I processed the refunds.

Sorry if this is a surprise for anyone but Paypal will not allow us to take deposits for orders that we are not going to ship out within seven days, maximum of twenty days under certain circumstances. :mad:
So we either have to refund the orders, or ship at least a Portion of the order. It really sucks for us because we use the deposit money to start consructing the kit.

Here is what we are going to do, we will ship a portion of the order to everyone who has put down money so far, excluding the first couple of people so that we can satisfy paypal's requirement to ship. This would probably be parts such as turbos, fittings, etc.
You keep the parts safe until we send the remainder of the order. We will track the components that would still need to be shipped to each buyer with an invoice and then when we are ready to send the last portion of the order you can pay the final amount and we'll ship it the next day.

For those of you that received a refund tonight: Please just let the funds clear back to the bank and then send us a check or money order to the address listed on the Nautiluspeformance.com website payable to Nautilus Performance Group.

For anyone else about to send money: I pulled the turbo kit order from the website temporarily so that you cannot order through paypal right now until this is all caught up.
You will have to send your deposit money the same was as listed above.
Your check or money order should list "deposit down out of $xxxx.xx total" in the remarks section, or something like that.

We appreciate your understanding and will continue to plod along constructing these kits.

For the initial parts to send, how about parts that could be assembled without a fully functional kit? I was thinking about the intercooler and the intake piping. That way, the recipient could attach the i/c, drill the hole for the pipe, and get all that assembled. Then, when the remainder of the kit is received, almost 1/2 the job is already done. As long as the pipes are capped off, there shouldn't be any problems having it mounted w/o the turbo.

I think the issue there is that the pipes are still being fabricated, where as the turbo, etc. are readily available (purchased in bulk)

Pudmunkey is correct. The issue is the fabrication time for all the piping.

We have to send you something, or we have to refund your money.
Joey spent a lot of time building the jigs so that the piping will come out better and more consistent. He is in the middle of fabricating quite a few sets of pipes so I don't think he has any one kit done at this point. The last we talked, he is doing all down-pipes at the same time, then moving on to the next section. This makes it easier to duplicate the piping consistently and faster than if he switched setups for each section doing one kit at a time. He will be back in a few days and then he can answer you himself.
I personally apologize for the inconvenience this has caused anyone. I am only trying to do the right thing at this point and satisfy both our customers and paypal's requirements. Thanks for your patience.

what does paypal exactly ask for to know that an item has shipped. Is this because you are setup to use paypal as a businness? Could you just send an envelope to meet the requirments maybe just send the purchase information. That way you have sent something and can keep the money in paypal :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back