Announcement

Collapse

Outage.

We will experience an outage today. Updates are being completed with the downtime and duration unknown at this time.
See more
See less

IC: Tubular 4-bolt LCA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the lack in response. There seems to be a lot of people wanting different variants of these tubular control arms. I will build them.

However that said my focus right has been my new house/shop. My wife and I have been looking for a property for the last 1-1/2yrs and finally have one. When house/shop is completed I should have a 32x40 two story shop space to do anything I want in. All of my projects are being put on delay for this. It's going to take a good amount of my time and money to make sure it is completed to my liking. If you've been waiting this long another 7-9 months shouldn't be an issue ;)

Once I have this shop I plan to really amp things up as I truly launch my company Ries Performance. The plan as it is now (subject to change) is to start off with a unique carbon fiber hood and trunk followed by these control arms. Main reason for this is I will be seeking out a medium sized lathe to complete these LCA's the way I really want them to be. Having the lathe will also make it easier for me to do other parts. I also need to purchase a few more dies for my tube bender so that I can produce roll cages, other LCA's, traction bars, and other suspension/exhaust components.

Stay tuned. I will post pictures of my shop build as it progresses.
    -Mike
    If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
    98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
    85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Where are you based out of? Are you using any of the current CF hoods/trunk as a baseline? Whats your timeline.
      98 EO SVT Deleted Cat/Blue Chip in PCM/Foglight Mod/Moosing Fix BAT struts/spring Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood & Carbon Fiber Nascar Trunklid

2000 Red/Tan SF connectors/ frontnrear strut braces, BAT struts/springs B&M shifter, Bosal Exhaust/ Dynomatted,

Comment

Mike,

I can easily wait for the LCAs. I'm derailed on my car project too due to other priorities getting in the way so waiting is easy.
        Mr. Spindlelegs
        1999 Black SVT #1658 of 2760
        2014 Scion FR-S Monogram Series

Comment

Sorry for the big bump, but are there any updates regarding these? As I am interested!

Comment

No update. I do at some point plan to make these, but I need a need more equipment in my shop to make these the way I want. Unfortunately the purchase of that equipment is lower on the priority list.
            -Mike
            If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
            98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
            85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

Working...
            X